+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Web content manager & Project Manager

chloe_m

Nov 14, 2018
Hello,

I currently work as a Project Manager for an international Digital agency providing services to businesses (brands like Philips, Hertz, Unilever etc.) Our services are in support level, mainly dealing with creating websites in content management systems based on briefings from markets and clients, updating and launching websites. Here are my job duties:

Web content manager (NOC 1123?) 2 years
  • Managing client requirements for all regions globally.
  • Co-ordination with the internal & external teams for web page creation & updates.
  • Ensuring updates are launched on time, resolving errors on the web pages, auditing content on the web pages.
  • Sending weekly reports to internal & external teams.
  • Creating landing pages on CMS platform for product launch
  • Liaise with IT to resolve technical issues
Project Manager (NOC 0124 or 0125?) 2 years
  • Take part in intake, executon and finalization of Digital migration projects
  • Draft project plans and make sure the operation goes within the budget
  • Reporting internally and externally to stakeholders and markets
  • Manage, supervisor the local team, set clear goals
  • Set KPIs for the team and ensure overall service quality
  • Control the operations and train staff
Which NOCs do you think seem appropriate for my roles? I doubt if 1123 and 0124 are relevant since we are a service provider rather than a consultant level giving strategic advice. 0125 is exactly matching with my PM role. Anyone who has similar job type?

Thanks for your assistance!

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
I have the same issue. I worked as an IT project manager... coordination of projects, managing costs, etc.

Mila_S

Aug 20, 2019
Hello,

I currently work as a Project Manager for an international Digital agency providing services to businesses (brands like Philips, Hertz, Unilever etc.) Our services are in support level, mainly dealing with creating websites in content management systems based on briefings from markets and clients, updating and launching websites. Here are my job duties:

Web content manager (NOC 1123?) 2 years
  • Managing client requirements for all regions globally.
  • Co-ordination with the internal & external teams for web page creation & updates.
  • Ensuring updates are launched on time, resolving errors on the web pages, auditing content on the web pages.
  • Sending weekly reports to internal & external teams.
  • Creating landing pages on CMS platform for product launch
  • Liaise with IT to resolve technical issues
Project Manager (NOC 0124 or 0125?) 2 years
  • Take part in intake, executon and finalization of Digital migration projects
  • Draft project plans and make sure the operation goes within the budget
  • Reporting internally and externally to stakeholders and markets
  • Manage, supervisor the local team, set clear goals
  • Set KPIs for the team and ensure overall service quality
  • Control the operations and train staff
Which NOCs do you think seem appropriate for my roles? I doubt if 1123 and 0124 are relevant since we are a service provider rather than a consultant level giving strategic advice. 0125 is exactly matching with my PM role. Anyone who has similar job type?

Thanks for your assistance!

hi, i have the same job description, which code did you use? thank you for your help.