+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for project planner/scheduler and Controller

ehsan3001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2019
Toronto
Hello,

Guys, I have a problem finding the correct NOC code for my work experience. I used to work in a large steel making company as a project scheduler, planner and controller working on the expansion and development projects which were mostly EPC projects. We prepared the project schedules, WBS, and then we updated the schedules as project progressed and prepared a lot of reports for different people. My background is mechanical engineering and I also have a master in manufacturing and another masters in industrial engineering. Would you please help me find the right NOC for my work experience?

Thank you

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello,

Guys, I have a problem finding the correct NOC code for my work experience. I used to work in a large steel making company as a project scheduler, planner and controller working on the expansion and development projects which were mostly EPC projects. We prepared the project schedules, WBS, and then we updated the schedules as project progressed and prepared a lot of reports for different people. My background is mechanical engineering and I also have a master in manufacturing and another masters in industrial engineering. Would you please help me find the right NOC for my work experience?

Thank you
Hi please share which NOC you used? I have same experience as yours and currently confused which NOC to use 1221 or 2141.