+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for content writers ? 5121 or 1123 NOC code ?

sri_12

Feb 23, 2020
I have worked as a content writer inhouse and with the agency as part of their marketing operations. The title when job hunting always falls under marketing operations.
In NOC however, there is a separate code 5121 or authors and writers: https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=5121&CST=01012011&CVD=122376&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=122372

A bit of my profile: i create content to educate the audience to make an informed decision. this would be through website content, newsletters or social media. This was done as part of the marketing teams. These all are driving the marketing efforts for the company. This role also included handling social media. I have used this skill to apply for a job as a marketing associate/coordinator.

My problem:
The job description does not match the one under NOC 1123 0r 5121. I have still tried to tweak it to match the profile.

My question is >>> should the NOC be 1123 (marketing professionals, however, the same job title is not listed by NOC) OR choose 5121??
I already have ITA under 1123. If I choose this will I get rejected? Can I explain via a letter of explanation of how it is a marketing function and improve my chances

Please guide experts.

kvinati

Sep 1, 2020
@sri
I have worked as a content writer inhouse and with the agency as part of their marketing operations. The title when job hunting always falls under marketing operations.
In NOC however, there is a separate code 5121 or authors and writers: https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=5121&CST=01012011&CVD=122376&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=122372

A bit of my profile: i create content to educate the audience to make an informed decision. this would be through website content, newsletters or social media. This was done as part of the marketing teams. These all are driving the marketing efforts for the company. This role also included handling social media. I have used this skill to apply for a job as a marketing associate/coordinator.

My problem:
The job description does not match the one under NOC 1123 0r 5121. I have still tried to tweak it to match the profile.

My question is >>> should the NOC be 1123 (marketing professionals, however, the same job title is not listed by NOC) OR choose 5121??
I already have ITA under 1123. If I choose this will I get rejected? Can I explain via a letter of explanation of how it is a marketing function and improve my chances

Please guide experts.
Any update on this? I am in the exact same situation and any insights on what you did would be really helpful!

osab

Jul 20, 2020

My problem:

Please guide experts.
I think it should be 1123 but depends on your Jd,I have the same Jd as yours and I chose 1123, also checked 5121 but that writing is I believe Acdameic writing.

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017

My problem:

Please guide experts.
What's your crs?

skaushik29

Jun 18, 2020
Hi Sri_12, hope you doing well. Just wanted to confirm how much work experience do you have or generally expected to be eligible for a content writer role /marketer job? please Suggest. Many thanks!

ravigupta

Sep 17, 2022
No one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to become a content writer depends on your specific skills and experience. However, here are some tips that may help you get started:

1. Find a writing style that works for you - When you're starting out, it can be helpful to find a writing style that is comfortable for you. This means focusing on writing in a clear and concise manner, using active and active voice, and avoiding flowery language.

2. Practice, practice, practice - The more you write, the better you'll become. Not only will this help you improve your skills as a content writer, but it will also make you more confident in your work.

3. Keep a notebook handy - If you find yourself struggling with a particular piece of writing, take some time out to jot down your thoughts and ideas. This way, you can easily refer back to them if needed.

4. Hone your editing skills - Once you've written your content, it's important to make sure that it's ready for publication. This means editing for grammar and spelling mistakes as well as making sure that the overall tone of the piece is correct.

5. Stay up-to-date with industry trends - As the world of online content becomes increasingly competitive, it's important to stay up-to-date with industry trends so that your work looks fresh and new. This means reading industry news articles and keeping up with current trends in SEO and copywriting techniques.

Get more information visit this website How to Become a Freelance Content Writer in India

A12345

Oct 6, 2023

My problem:

Please guide experts.
Hi, I have a very similar situation regarding my job.. so which NOC code did you finally go for? Would appreciate if you could share your process.. thanks !

A12345

Oct 6, 2023
Hello, I work as a content executive but my job role is quite wide but it essentially involves creating content for digital and offline marketing campaigns as well as brand communication materials, web content etc. Which NOC code would be the most appropriate 11202 or 51111? I'd really appreciate if anyone can help. thanks!

qrgateway

Mar 7, 2024
In the rapidly evolving landscape of QR codes, unlocking their full potential requires a comprehensive understanding of key functionalities. Explore the seamless journey from uploading QR codes to incorporating vectors and generating multimedia-enriched experiences with QRGateway.com.

1. Upload QR Code:
Discover the simplicity of QR code uploading with QRGateway.com. Whether you're sharing contact details or a link, our platform ensures a user-friendly and efficient process.

2. QR Code Vector:
Elevate your QR code aesthetics by exploring vector integration. QRGateway.com supports vector graphics, ensuring your codes remain visually appealing and adaptable across various sizes.

3. QR Code Generator SVG:
Empower your creative side using our SVG-compatible QR code generator. QRGateway.com allows for easy customization and manipulation, giving you the flexibility to design QR codes tailored to your preferences.

4. Video to QR Code:
Transform your static QR codes into gateways for dynamic experiences. Link videos seamlessly with QRGateway.com, enhancing user engagement and interaction.

5. QR Code for Video:
Create specialized QR codes specifically designed for video content. QRGateway.com simplifies the process, allowing users to scan and access multimedia content effortlessly.

6. File to QR Code:
Effortlessly share various file types by converting them into QR codes. QRGateway.com streamlines the sharing process, enhancing accessibility and convenience.

Embark on a journey of QR code exploration with QRGateway.com, where innovation meets efficiency. Our platform caters to diverse needs, offering a range of features from simple uploads to multimedia integration. Join us in revolutionizing the way you experience and utilize QR codes in the digital era.