+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC employment requirements for Express entry

saygin1

Oct 30, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am working in a restaurant as a shift manager and have same roles & responsibilities mention in this code ( 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers). However, I am graduated from a marketing program & does not qualify with the employment requirement mentioned in this code which are:
  • Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
  • Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
  • Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.

Am i eligible to apply under this code even though i dont meet any of this requirements ?

thanks

danda

Mar 5, 2018
Yep, this is true, the only time an applicant really needs to display an employment requirement are for jobs that require actual license like skilled trades or regulatory professions like Insurance, Financial Sales person etc. There is a lot of wrong information being spread out nowadays.

Pam27

Oct 17, 2020
Hi saygin1

How did you go with your application, I am having the same issue

Hi Guys,

I am working in a restaurant as a shift manager and have same roles & responsibilities mention in this code ( 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers). However, I am graduated from a marketing program & does not qualify with the employment requirement mentioned in this code which are:
  • Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
  • Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
  • Responsible beverage service certification is usually required for managers of establishments serving alcoholic beverages.

Am i eligible to apply under this code even though i dont meet any of this requirements ?

thanks