+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC difficulties

houssamb

Feb 4, 2020
Hello everyone. i have been through tons of threads and i couldn't find any that fit my situation. I have my ECA, IELTS and TEF results ready and i would like to go on with the creation of Express Entry profile. the problem here is with my Job. and here's the situation (everyhting is in french and i'm doing my best to translate) :

- First prob is with the points : i'll break it down here : I work in credit management (collections + customers management) and for more than 11 years, i've been through 4 positions that are pretty much similar but due to 3 departement reorganizations, things got pretty messed up along the way resulting in me going through 4 jobs with a lot of tasks that doesn't appear on their job description (i have only the last three ones). the poblem is that the experience i'd claim points for, they only describe the job in a manner it appears to be NOC 1345 (C) but there's tasks from NOC 1212 (B) and NOC 0122 (A) not described explicitly.

- Second Problem : I cannot provide a reference letter with the standards shown everywhere you go on the internet for some reasons :
1- I still work there and it would create problems for me if they know i'm planing to quit (if i'm successful)
2- I know they won't give it to me because they have already separate certificates for the different elements (let alone the job description problem cited previously)

Does anyone have any ideas to sort out this issue ?

thank you a lot !