+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc confusion ( please help )

Nish0992

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Hey Everyone.

While submitting the visa Application, the NOC code that matches my experience is 0111 which belongs to skillset 0 but as per the titles given for this on CIC site, it is for managers and CEOs, basically for senior level management.
As per my current work experience, I’m at junior level and working as sr. Executive in the same profile. No other NOC matches my profile this accurately.
Request guidance if i can still use this NOC code even if I’m at junior level and submit the application with this. ?Will this have any negative impact on my application or not. ? Or i need to find some other NOC code?
Would appreciate quick response.

Thanks.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey Everyone.

While submitting the visa Application, the NOC code that matches my experience is 0111 which belongs to skillset 0 but as per the titles given for this on CIC site, it is for managers and CEOs, basically for senior level management.
As per my current work experience, I’m at junior level and working as sr. Executive in the same profile. No other NOC matches my profile this accurately.
Request guidance if i can still use this NOC code even if I’m at junior level and submit the application with this. ?Will this have any negative impact on my application or not. ? Or i need to find some other NOC code?
Would appreciate quick response.

Thanks.
You should have enough experience to support that NOC