+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CONFUSION PLEASE HELP PLEASE

rk7920

Jun 13, 2014
Hi i am btech graduate and i have 2 years of work experience and currently working in DELL IT . my job responsibilties in DELL are :

August 2013 – Present (11 months)Noida Area, India
• Providing support to Global Dell Employees regarding IT infrastructure issues and queries.
• Logging all calls in Service Desk ticketing system (Remedy ITSM) and managing them within the
prescribed SLA.
• Troubleshoot Domain related queries including addition and deletion of computers to domain.
• Troubleshoot outlook and exchange related queries.
• Troubleshoot VPN and User account related queries.
• Troubleshoot and resolve IT related incidents ranging from end-user software (OS, browser, Office,
anti-virus, etc.), hardware (laptops,desktops, printers, scanner, mobile devices, etc.), client
security (virus removal, security configuration, etc.), network connectivity .
• Providing support in installation and up-gradation of operating system.
• Assist in end-user hardware/software deployment, including packaging and distributing software

another 1 year experience is with Carnation LMTD:-

Same as above just the difference i was working for internal employees troubleshooting windows and network issues.

IELTS score : CALculate -> 24

please tell me do i qualify for NOC 2171 . or some other NOC please ;

and one more thing if i qualify under one NOC can i go to canada and work under some different NOC or a different job that doesnt match
NOC 2171 ???

Please reply please i will really appericiate any help on this ....

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
rk7920 said:
Hi i am btech graduate and i have 2 years of work experience and currently working in DELL IT . my job responsibilties in DELL are :

August 2013 – Present (11 months)Noida Area, India
• Providing support to Global Dell Employees regarding IT infrastructure issues and queries.
• Logging all calls in Service Desk ticketing system (Remedy ITSM) and managing them within the
prescribed SLA.
• Troubleshoot Domain related queries including addition and deletion of computers to domain.
• Troubleshoot and resolve IT related incidents ranging from end-user software (OS, browser, Office,
anti-virus, etc.), hardware (laptops,desktops, printers, scanner, mobile devices, etc.), client
• Assist in end-user hardware/software deployment, including packaging and distributing software

another 1 year experience is with Carnation LMTD:-

Same as above just the difference i was working for internal employees troubleshooting windows and network issues.

IELTS score : CALculate -> 24

please tell me do i qualify for NOC 2171 . or some other NOC please ;

and one more thing if i qualify under one NOC can i go to canada and work under some different NOC or a different job that doesnt match
NOC 2171 ???

Please reply please i will really appericiate any help on this ....

- Your NOC is 2281
- What is your total experience ? (9 Points for less than 4 years; 13 Points for 4 to 6 years; 15 points for more than 6 years)
- Have you written IELTS already ? Whats your score ?
- Do you have a University Degree assessed by WES Canada? (21 points - if YES)
- Are you under 35 years of age ? (12 points - if YES)
- go here for complete details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-age.asp
- If you land in NOC 2281 you can work in any other Job post landing IF the Job does not require licensing (Doctor/Lawyer/Financial Consultants/Computer Design Engineers etc).

rk7920

Jun 13, 2014
thankyou for the reply friend . its a sigh of relief .

yes my IELTS score rounds off to 24 according to the calculation

and in total i will have 2 years of work experience on 12 august 2014 .

age will give me 12 points ;

application sent to WES for credential mapping :(4 years btech in computer science)

Its my fear speaking again ; The first year experience is local IT onsite support in an office which included basic windows installation , checking network connectivity for users who are working in office , and their outlook issues. the second year expirence is pure IT Helpdesk exprience in DELL .

are you sure my noc is 2281 . please reply ...

smileysharma

Jun 15, 2014
Hi I am B.Tech(ECE) graduate and i have 3 years of work experience and currently working with DELL IT . My job responsibilties at DELL are :

prescribed SLA.

Technical Skills:

Trouble shooting the networking related problems
Troubleshooting & maintenance of PCs
Installation of various software
Installation of device drivers & hardware components
Installation of Operating Systems
Environment: Windows 7, Active Directory, Exchange

Which NOC should i apply under? Which NOC would be relevant to the work that i currently do?

Please reply.. Please help.. Thanks

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
smileysharma said:
Hi I am B.Tech(ECE) graduate and i have 3 years of work experience and currently working with DELL IT . My job responsibilties at DELL are :

prescribed SLA.

Technical Skills:

Trouble shooting the networking related problems
Troubleshooting & maintenance of PCs
Installation of various software
Installation of device drivers & hardware components
Installation of Operating Systems
Environment: Windows 7, Active Directory, Exchange

Which NOC should i apply under? Which NOC would be relevant to the work that i currently do?

Please reply.. Please help.. Thanks
SmileySharma - your NOC is 2281

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
rk7920 said:
thankyou for the reply friend . its a sigh of relief .

yes my IELTS score rounds off to 24 according to the calculation

and in total i will have 2 years of work experience on 12 august 2014 .

age will give me 12 points ;

application sent to WES for credential mapping :(4 years btech in computer science)

Its my fear speaking again ; The first year experience is local IT onsite support in an office which included basic windows installation , checking network connectivity for users who are working in office , and their outlook issues. the second year expirence is pure IT Helpdesk exprience in DELL .

are you sure my noc is 2281 . please reply ...
Have you gone through the Duties highlighted in NOC 2281 in the CIC website ? I am also 2281 so I know a 2281 when I see a 2281 :D