+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Confirmation: Digital Operations Associate

umaima_m

May 20, 2024
Hi all,

I'm currently applying for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry stream, and wanted to confirm what NOC my current job fits into. I've been a Digital Operations Associate at a luxury womenswear company for four months now. This is my job description as outlined in my contract:

_____

Digital Operations Associate

Nature of Role
The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, strong organization skills and will be expected to become familiar with the operational aspects of our company's digital sphere, as well as maintaining an understanding of the fashion retail industry. The Digital Operations Associate performs an essential coordination role within this area by supporting various teams through projects and data analysis.

1. Project Coordination
• Within (but not limited to) the Marketing and eCommerce departments, coordinate regular, periodic short and long-term projects, ensuring optimal workflows, timely execution, and appropriate stakeholder management.
• Where appropriate, scope, suggest, and action improvements to existing project coordination processes and platforms.
• Prepare briefs for events and campaigns to ensure stakeholders are equipped with the right information to perform their roles.
Data Collection & Analysis
• Collect feedback from cross-functional teams on events and campaigns to produce data-driven improvements and iterations on processes.
• Leverage reports from various aspects of the business (e.g., sales reports, customer segmentation, marketing performance) to produce actionable insights.

2. Event Coordination
• Assist with the coordination and execution of promotional events in physical stores

3. Digital Operations
• Where required, assist with the scoping, analysis, coordination, and debriefing of projects and digital platforms improvements (e.g., replacing the platform used for a process)

4. Competencies, Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• 1-2 years Marketing/Retail Fashion experience in aspects such as
• Project coordination​
• Social Media platforms (Meta, TikTok, Pinterest)​
• Email marketing (e.g., Klaviyo)​
• Retail sales​
• Strong attention to detail, analytical and organisational skills
• Microsoft 365 Suite, in particular: Word, PowerPoint and Excel (intermediate)
• Workflow management tools (e.g., Asana, Monday, Trello, Jira)
• Shopify platform (working, preferred)
• Performance and dashboard reporting (preferred)
• Technical writing (preferred)

_____

To summarise, my job responsibilities constitute a bit of everything: digital operations, project coordination, event coordination, marketing, quality assurance, and documentation. I've found NOC 1221 and 1241 to have some elements that correspond with my job, but I am not sure. I'd appreciate any help in zeroing in on the NOC that matches my job most closely. Thank you so much for your help!