+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code ?

Neetu Dhillon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Job responsibilities are assist in making invoices, Assit in payroll, answers calls, schedule for homes clients
Do you have idea these responsibilities comes under which category ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Job responsibilities are assist in making invoices, Assit in payroll, answers calls, schedule for homes clients
Do you have idea these responsibilities comes under which category ?
Which NOCs have you looked at so far? Please list the ones you are considering.

Neetu Dhillon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Actually I'm working as an office administrator and these are my regular duties at office mentioned above . I just want to know is these comes under B level Noc code ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Actually I'm working as an office administrator and these are my regular duties at office mentioned above . I just want to know is these comes under B level Noc code ?
Cannot tell you since it is based on TEERS now, not NOC A, B or 0 plus you have so few duties. So go through the database and find a TEER Code and come back and ask.

Neetu Dhillon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hey
I'm in really struggling now
Actually i was doing job as an office administrator as said above
I'm on work permit and applied for spouse visa.
Last week i got Additional document request for job letter, paystabs , bank statements.
I already taken the job letter last month from my employer.
Yesterday i asked my employer to give me updated job letter with new date and sign.
She terminated me.
I want to change the date of joining as she mentioned 14th oct joining date in previous letter.
But 14th to 29 was just training period and unpaid and contract was not signed.

As i sign the contract on 31st oct and started to get paid i asked her to change the date with 31st oct joining and give me updated letter
She denied to give me letter , she misunderstood that i asked to her to do fraudulent activity by asking her to changing the joining date. She take it wrong.
I had only 7 days given by high commission for submission of requested documents. Yesterday was last day
At no option at all, I submitted previous letter and paystab with bank statements.
Today she given me termination with two weeks notice from today and i have two weeks before termination . And i already submitted the letter yesterday
Will it gonna create any issue ?