+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code

PkSavage

Jul 22, 2020
Could anyone help me in figuring out the right NOC code? My job duties are listed below

Job Title: TEMP BPO Senior Representative Responsibilities and Duties:

The following is an overview of responsibilities and duties, which may change from time to time:

 Analyzing and processing enrollment transactions in accordance with plan provisions
 Acting on enrollment transactions based on knowledge of eligibility and plan requirements
 Outreaching as necessary to obtain missing and required information for enrollment
 Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards
 Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns
 Working with staff to resolve questions
 Working with examiners and audit team on audit findings
 Provide coaching/mentoring to staff on quality related items

maaayankkk

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Could anyone help me in figuring out the right NOC code? My job duties are listed below

Job Title: TEMP BPO Senior Representative Responsibilities and Duties:

The following is an overview of responsibilities and duties, which may change from time to time:

 Analyzing and processing enrollment transactions in accordance with plan provisions
 Acting on enrollment transactions based on knowledge of eligibility and plan requirements
 Outreaching as necessary to obtain missing and required information for enrollment
 Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards
 Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns
 Working with staff to resolve questions
 Working with examiners and audit team on audit findings
 Provide coaching/mentoring to staff on quality related items
Check this one.
6552 - Other customer and information services representatives
https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=6552&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Skilled worker needs a full time permanent job in NOC O A B C
Ok so this NOC is your job offer. Honestly I don’t see a 70-80% match with NOC 1434. If you are in claims what about 1312. Wouldn’t your employer know the NOC if they posted the job and you have a full time offer?