+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code

brarsehaj925

May 10, 2021
I need help in identifying the NOC code for this job title ( Junior - Food Safety and Quality Assurance Technician). Is this a NOC B-level job or not?.

Job duties are:-
  • Be involved in quality control activities during inbounding i.e. visual quality checks, weight checks, and data entry
  • Communicate with FSQA Team, Procurement, and Production in case of product quality non-conformance
  • Create tickets when escalations are required for quality non-conformances
  • Maintain photo database of product non-conformances
  • Complete offline sorting of small volumes and lead sorting if a Production team is needed to complete the activity
  • Perform Production quality checks, such as online kit and case checks and portioning checks

Reactions: Rstar

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I need help in identifying the NOC code for this job title ( Junior - Food Safety and Quality Assurance Technician). Is this a NOC B-level job or not?.

• Be involved in quality control activities during inbounding i.e. visual quality checks, weight checks, and data entry
  • Communicate with FSQA Team, Procurement, and Production in case of product quality non-conformance
  • Complete offline sorting of small volumes and lead sorting if a Production team is needed to complete the activity
  • Perform Production quality checks, such as online kit and case checks and portioning checks
Yes it seems NOC 2211 , Also OP needs to match his duties to the lead statement of the particular NOC and a minimum of 85% match with NOC's duties
  • food processing quality control technician
  • food processing quality control technologist
  • food technician
  • food technologist
  • quality control technician - food processing
  • quality control technologist - food processing
  • technician, food processing quality control
  • technologist, food
  • technologist, food processing quality control

Rstar

Aug 2, 2021

Hi,

were you able to find noc for your job title? I am in same situation. Did you used 2211?

hkgp

Aug 23, 2021
I am also in same situation. i am working as a quality assurance technician in food industry which makes bread. i am still not able to get my noc code. My job responsibilities are
  • Execution of Quality Systems and Programs including program compliance and training at the bakery level
  • Manages product specifications and documentation
  • Responsible for Quality testing including examining raw materials, process and finished products to ensure they comply with quality and food safety standards
  • Conducts sampling for microbiological and/ or analytical testing and sensory evaluation
  • Supports product trials and first production runs
  • Accountable for preparation and participation in all internal/ third party/ CFIA and/or FDA audits
  • Conducts GMP inspections and internal audits
  • Completes various quality reporting tasks including trend analysis, shift reports and non-conformance
  • Supports and drives a strong culture of Food Safety and Quality within the bakery
  • Partners with the operations teams working collaboratively to deliver against our business goals
  • Other duties as assigned

Please guide me i have tried a lot but still i am struggling to know that these duties comes under noc b or not???

Andrew26

Jun 29, 2018
I am also in same situation. i am working as a quality assurance technician in food industry which makes bread. i am still not able to get my noc code. My job responsibilities are
  • Execution of Quality Systems and Programs including program compliance and training at the bakery level
  • Manages product specifications and documentation
  • Responsible for Quality testing including examining raw materials, process and finished products to ensure they comply with quality and food safety standards
  • Conducts sampling for microbiological and/ or analytical testing and sensory evaluation
  • Supports product trials and first production runs
  • Accountable for preparation and participation in all internal/ third party/ CFIA and/or FDA audits
  • Conducts GMP inspections and internal audits
  • Completes various quality reporting tasks including trend analysis, shift reports and non-conformance
  • Supports and drives a strong culture of Food Safety and Quality within the bakery
  • Partners with the operations teams working collaboratively to deliver against our business goals
  • Other duties as assigned

Please guide me i have tried a lot but still i am struggling to know that these duties comes under noc b or not???
Hi

Did you find your NOC? please help I have similar responsibilities.