+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE

foreigner123

Jan 12, 2015
Hello!

I am currently a Manager for technology and infrastructure support. my responsibilities stated as the job description are the following:

• Building and maintaining a network of contacts with the client, service user and partner groups.
• Researching existing procedures, systems, volumes, and time standards.
• Conducting reviews of Branches/Units, Supervising Offices and procedures.
• Analyzing and quantifying existing workflows and workloads while considering technology as an enabler to improve process efficiencies.
• Recommending viable improvement opportunities for further consideration/action.

Participate in creation of business proposals for Senior Management that will provide meaningful operational improvement by:
• Support the design and/or recommendation of high-level solutions and implementation strategies.
• Create business and operational proposals for structure/process change and provide recommendations in the reviews of departments, Country Management Offices, branch and non-branch units
- Recommend policy changes that result in increased productivity or value to customer with minimal increase in risk
- Recommend viable technological or structural improvements
• Completing a cost/benefits analysis.
• Preparing business cases to obtain executive approval.
• Assisting in obtaining stakeholder agreement to the proposed high-level solution and strategy.
• Preparing business benefits and costs analysis, implementation and training strategies/plans.
- Design high-level solutions and implementation strategies.
• Preparing required project documentation.
• Preparing system requirements and engaging development support.
• Preparing detailed procedures, e.g. manuals, handbooks, user guides, job aids, and assist in obtaining stakeholder sign-off.
• Preparing detailed implementation/communication strategy and implementation procedures/instructions.
• Completing/coordinating project plan activities in concert with other team members and stakeholders.
• Completing process testing to confirm the solution works as intended and costs / benefits are achievable as approved.
• Participating in obtaining stakeholder agreement to implementation rollout.
• Developing pilot/proof of concept as required
- Participate in presentations and meetings with senior management
• Supporting the resolution of procedural/systems problems encountered during implementation.
• Coordinating project plans, track progress and project costs within budget.
• Completing project plan activities in concert with other team members and stakeholders.
• Keeping management informed through periodic status reports and through immediate advice of significant issues.
• Initiating, managing and delivering projects by working within cross functional teams.
• Participating in obtaining stakeholder agreement to implementation rollout.
• Consultation to partner groups through implementation:
- Support implementations, providing advice and tools to assist in anchoring change, as required
- Manage project costs within budget
• Analyzing proposals for process/structure change and providing feedback.
• Providing assistance with the preparation of business cases.

Can anyone help me find out what is my NOC Code?

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Go here and do some research

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/pdf/PrintableVersionNOC2011.pdf

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
Then check also with the educational requirements of each NOC.

Plus, you are the only one who knows your exact duties, find the closest match.

In addition, check the wage statistics, that might help you decide

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
please narrow it down to the 5-10 most important duties (where you spend most of your time), you should not list every minor task.

Add one or two sentences about the kind of company/organization you work for, who your customers are, etc.

Do this and it should clarify things a lot.

PIPestella

Nov 13, 2014
The below E-mail address with Canadian Team will help you to pick the correct NOC codes between NOC codes(help you to choose the correct one)

I was not able to choose the exact NOC code when I applied for CEC.This team helped me to pick correct one.But will take 30 days to get your reply.

Do some ground work and send them Not more than 3.

But they cant help you,if you dont know you NOC code.

noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca