+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - Urgent Help Needed

derbeast

Star Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hi all,

As part of my Skilled Workers Application, I'm putting in an Arranged Employment Opinion and need some expert advice and what NOC code my employer should mention on the application form and letter offering work.

It says at the top of the application form that the job offer must fall under an NOC classification category and I am unsure which one to put down.

Here is some information about the job description:

Background: Its a cleaning maintanence firm and I will be in charge of their Systems (Company website and all computer applications and services they run) and also booking and maintaining all of their contracts with clients (so some business mixed with IT). Since there are only 40 people employed it (and only 3 full time office staff) I would not fall under the category of 0213 (IT system manager) I guess.

Title: Systems/ Contracts Coordinator

Duties:
Responsible for company reporting and weekly productivity reports.
Client booking and scheduling
Oversees troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provides IT support when necessary.
Maintenance of employee records such as: attendance, vacations, time cards, employee coaching and evaluations through company systems.
Initiates and implements improvements in all areas of IT and Business Process
Train staff/clients to use computer systems through formal and informal training programs as required.
Implement changes to and manage company online systems and client portal on company website.
Marketing and general sales functions as required.

I have a degree in Business Information Systems and about 2 yrs work experience as a Business Analyst and IT Technician.

Alternatively I could put down a code like 2173 (software designer) which would not be that relevant either I guess.
If I were to put this on the application when the government review my case my guess is they will be skeptical as they will discover (if they contact the employer directly) that my work will be 50% IT related and 50% day to day business operations. Will this be ok if I put down a code like this or is there a more suitable code that would combine both IT and Business work? Do you think having the right code in this situation is a big issue?

Any help on the appropriate category I would fall under would be hugely appreciated as I want the application process to go as smoothly as possible for the government official inspecting my case. Many thanks, D

coolmradul

Dec 21, 2015
Need help regarding my NOC code

My job title - Account executive Financial services

What is my noc code for this job .....

Any help will be greatly appreciated