+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code: Operations Coordinator

RUK

Dec 1, 2015
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the NOC Code and Skill Level for an Operations Co-ordinator position? I would appreciate feedback/guidance from the senior/experience members.

Thank you

Reactions: GAGGU KAUR

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
RUK said:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know the NOC Code and Skill Level for an Operations Co-ordinator position? I would appreciate feedback/guidance from the senior/experience members.

Thank you
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.

GAGGU KAUR

May 28, 2017
hello everyone...
can anybody help me finding my noc code .I got job in one of the warehouse and they gave me job title operations support coordinator. Is it comes under Noc B ?
Waiting for your help ..pls help

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
hello everyone...
can anybody help me finding my noc code .I got job in one of the warehouse and they gave me job title operations support coordinator. Is it comes under Noc B ?
Waiting for your help ..pls help
You can't determine an NOC Code from a job title. You need to review Canada's NOC Code database and find a code with duties and responsibilities that match your own. The duties and responsibilities are the only thing that matter - your job title is irrelevant.

narindersn01

Jul 9, 2019
Hi Guys,

Thank you
Hi
Did you get ITA with this job title ?