+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

noc code of sanitaion technician job and what is the category o ,a or b

Jul 8, 2018
hello sir good evening
I am working as a sanitation technician and the following are my duties. please tell me my noc code and in which category it comes o ,a or b category.
Clean and sanitize processing equipment and processing facilities. ➢ Prevent cross contamination of product, work-in-progress, food contact surfaces and food contact packaging during sanitation procedures. ➢ Follow all company SSOPs. ➢ Work safely with the chemicals used in the cleaning process ➢ Ensure all chemicals are used at proper concentrations. ➢ Complete all sanitation and required SQF documentation. ➢ Adheres to all company GMPs and Safety policies. ➢ Wash and maintain buckets and containers and the sanitary state of the Washing and Drying Room. ➢ Perform seasonal grounds duties including snow removal, trash pickup and leaf removal ➢ Maintain all sanitation related equipment including but not limited to automatic floor scrubbers, vacuums, foamers, cleaning equipment and tools. ➢ Assist janitors with their duti

Jul 8, 2018
but please i had one question why sanitation technician is given name to it.instead it should be sanitation worker necasue techncian is a skilled word.please reply

Jul 8, 2018
please moreover how guessed it and are you 100 percent sure because technician word is there .its about cleaning and implementing some procedures and why is this not in the noc list in cic website

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
please moreover how guessed it and are you 100 percent sure because technician word is there .its about cleaning and implementing some procedures and why is this not in the noc list in cic website
I don’t see the technical aspect of the job you are mentioning. Perhaps it’s not included in the job description you posted. Sanitation technician is a nicer way of saying part of the janitorial staff.

Jul 8, 2018
hello sir i am working as a event specialsit /brand ambassador and please could you tell me the noc code and o ,a or b category of this job.please i am sending you the job duties as under
  • Invite customers to your booth
  • Engage and intercept customers in exciting and creative ways
  • Encourage customers to try out product, while answering customer inquiries and making product suggestions
  • Set up and tear down of booth
  • Submit a short online report – inventory tracking and marketing information online

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
hello sir i am working as a event specialsit /brand ambassador and please could you tell me the noc code and o ,a or b category of this job.please i am sending you the job duties as under
  • Invite customers to your booth
  • Engage and intercept customers in exciting and creative ways
  • Encourage customers to try out product, while answering customer inquiries and making product suggestions
  • Set up and tear down of booth
  • Submit a short online report – inventory tracking and marketing information online
6623 NOC D: Sales demonstrator.

kcvms

Nov 7, 2021
Hello. Is this still active? I also have a question about the job title, Sanitation technician. It’s not showing on the NOC website version 2021. Below is the job description:
•Work closely with the operations team members to ensure completeness sanitation-relaated tasks/responsibilities
•Responsible for the tracking and record keeping for the sanitation department while following all SOPs and master sanitation schedule
•Ensure appropriate cleaning method ls are used, and cleaning is done in accordance with GMPs
•Advise on cleaning and sanitation practices for assembly and reassembly of all equipment which would include all Lockout/Tagout procedures
•Assist in the development and regular maintenance and validation of applicable SOPs
•Responsible for the accurate tracking of safety stock for cleaning supplies and tools
•Understanding WHMIS and adhering to all Health & Safety Regulations and protocols
•Communicate all areas of concern and issues to Sanitation Supervisor
•Required to support other duties as necessary to support production

I hope someone could help me as this would possibly be way to our PR here in Canada. Thank you.