+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code issue post receiving ITA

Feb 8, 2023
Hi All,

I have received my ITA under CEC.
When I try to update NOC code for my Spousal work history, 5 digit noc code is not getting updated.
It only allows me to enter 4 digit noc code (which is incorrect).

I tried to clear cache and used different browsers also raised web form but no response.

kindly advise on my issue.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,

I have received my ITA under CEC.
When I try to update NOC code for my Spousal work history, 5 digit noc code is not getting updated.
It only allows me to enter 4 digit noc code (which is incorrect).

I tried to clear cache and used different browsers also raised web form but no response.

kindly advise on my issue.
As far as I know you can't make changes in your profile after ITA.

Feb 8, 2023
Hi Taran, Thankyou for your response. But I’m trying to update the same 5 digit noc code before ITA. But the noc code is going blank if I try to update it

krogerson94

Feb 9, 2023
Hey - I am having the exact same issue. It's allowing me to choose only from the 4 digit NOC codes for my Spouse's work history, rather than the new 5-digit system. I have sent 3 or 4 messages reporting this technical problem but heard nothing back... not sure what to do as I want to submit now. I know they are aware of this issue but they provide no help as to what to do.

Can anyone advise? Should I just go ahead and choose a 4 digit NOC code - and then write an explanation in the LOE?

Reactions: Arvind_Kumar_1104

shashikant

Feb 21, 2023
Hey - I am having the exact same issue. It's allowing me to choose only from the 4 digit NOC codes for my Spouse's work history, rather than the new 5-digit system. I have sent 3 or 4 messages reporting this technical problem but heard nothing back... not sure what to do as I want to submit now. I know they are aware of this issue but they provide no help as to what to do.

Can anyone advise? Should I just go ahead and choose a 4 digit NOC code - and then write an explanation in the LOE?
I am also having same issue.

krogerson94

Feb 9, 2023
I received no response from Canadian Immi. despite repeatedly messaging so I just went ahead and submitted my application (choosing the old 4 digit NOC code) - and explained my situation in the letter of explanation. I submitted 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything - will update you if i do!

shashikant

Feb 21, 2023
I received no response from Canadian Immi. despite repeatedly messaging so I just went ahead and submitted my application (choosing the old 4 digit NOC code) - and explained my situation in the letter of explanation. I submitted 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything - will update you if i do!
Thanks . I will also submit with letter of explanation.

Mar 1, 2023
Hi
We are all facing the same problem. Can you let me know if you submitted with the 4 digit NOC code. Any format for the letter of explanation. Please guide me on this.
Thank you