+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code inquiry Pakistan

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
Hi,
I am from Pakistan and have decided to apply for the canadian immigration. Ive come to a standstill at the NOC code decission. I am working in my own company founded by my father. Its a retail, wholesale of spare parts business, the company is registered and the letter that i will get from there will be totally verifiable.

So can someone help me in deciding which is the best NOC code that i should apply to with greater chances of acceptance.

Also ive heard that there are some new NOC codes opening after 3rd of july, can someone shed some light on it.

Thank you
Regards
Waqas

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
also can anyone tell me who should i include in my dependants ??? i will b accompanied with my wife and i have a father, a step mother, 3 sisters 2 of them are married ...

in literal sense no1 other den my wife is dependant on me

kindly help me out in this regard
i am short on time

azmatgaad

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO -M1
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2009
AOR Received.
Sep 2009
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
22 Feb 2012 & 28 Apr 2012 (new born)
Med's Done....
16 mar 2012 and 28 April 2012 (newborn)
Interview........
Nops
Passport Req..
PPR1...28-Sep-2012
technically / legally your dependants are your wife and childrens, where as in background declaration you will provide detail of each family member even if they r not dependent

NOC code : need to wait and see in 1st week of july , till that u should complete other requirment such as , passport, police certificate IELTS etc

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
thank you for kind input....

another question regarding this is that my mom is not in the world with me... i have a stepmom who is also my actual moms sister ... so where should i declare it in the background declaration form ?????

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
one more inquiry regarding the proof of fund ..... is it 100% compulsory to send the bank statement along with the initial initial application???

i am really confused kindly help me out

ashokp23

Star Member
May 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes.. its 100% mandatory to send POF along with application Else your application will be considered as incomplete and will be returned back. For your other question .NO Idea from my side............ Hope from other forum members can through some light
regards
Ashok

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
thank you for your input it really helped me out

when we are at it at solving problems.... heres another one

i was going through some post and reading abt credentials assessments from ICAS

i have done my O levels from GCE and den my A levels that too from GCE and then my computer engineering and den my MBA....

so my question is do i need my credentials assessed ??? and if i do can i send it later wen my application is accepted or do i have to send it 100% with my initial application ..... cuz i am short on time and the 1st of july is approaching.

waiting for multiple inputs on all the above questions

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
As rules have changed a lot since I was following FSW, I don't know if they require credentials to be assessed, however, your college/university must be in the accredited list when you attended in order for your education points to count. With regard to proof of funds (POF) you must show that the money is yours or your wife's and in liquid funds (not borrowed and easily accessed). It is quite possible you will be asked to provide at least a 6 month banking history at some point. For things specifically required in the instruction guide, if for some reason they are not available in your country and you have tried to get them, provide the best alternative and a clear cover letter of explanation. Just be prepared that everything you provide that differs from the instruction guide gives THEM one more opportunity to deny or delay your application.

naeemwaqas

Jun 9, 2012
Pippin said:
As rules have changed a lot since I was following FSW, I don't know if they require credentials to be assessed, however, your college/university must be in the accredited list when you attended in order for your education points to count. With regard to proof of funds (POF) you must show that the money is yours or your wife's and in liquid funds (not borrowed and easily accessed). It is quite possible you will be asked to provide at least a 6 month banking history at some point. For things specifically required in the instruction guide, if for some reason they are not available in your country and you have tried to get them, provide the best alternative and a clear cover letter of explanation. Just be prepared that everything you provide that differs from the instruction guide gives THEM one more opportunity to deny or delay your application.
thanx for the input

its too late for me to go for the credentials assessment i have to take this risk. and my universities are one of the top most in Pakistan and their credits are transferable in many countries.

regarding the POF .. how can i prove that the money is not borrowed ??? i have all my savings in Prize Bonds which are considered next to cash here in my country. now that i need funds in my bank ill have to encash them and put them in my bank account......
the money is definitely mine so how can i show them that its not borrowed

also Pippin kindly shed some light on my other questions as well
mainly that do i have to send the POF along with my complete initial application ?????

thanx