+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code Identification

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Hello,

I have 1.5 years of work experience in India and want to add that to my express entry profile. Can someone please help me identify the NOC code as per my job responsibilities below:

- Management reporting for New Model Launches on monthly basis

- Follow-up with Japan team for timely receipt of Spare Part List

- Thorough review of Spare Part List - Exclusive parts, Common parts, Factory manufactured Parts, Imported parts

- Synchronization of spare part list with factory BOM (Bill of Material)

- Preparation/management of Spare Part list summary on weekly basis

- Imported & Exclusive parts list finalization with utmost priority

- Accurate registration & Mapping of OE & Service part numbers into part master & Supplier Portal

- Preparation of structured BOM for all parts (Level - 1/2/3/4 parts)

- Timely finalization of part sourcing for exclusive & Imported parts

- Obtain new/obsolete supplier information from OE & coordinate with costing & buying team

- Timely coordination with costing & buying team for local parts

- Timely coordination with Japan/Thailand team for imported parts

- Timely dissemination of information to concerned supporting sections - Sales, Planning, Imports/Exports, Service, Factory & Logistics where required

- Part super cession management in Part Master & Supplier Portal

- Record/maintain part super cession history

- Timely dissemination of super cession part details to concerned thru e-mail/parts bulletin

- Identification of non-sale able parts & sending information to concerned

- Design Change Notice Management

- Drawings portal information system management

- Providing drawings for exclusive parts to suppliers

- Resolution of product/drawing related queries from supporting sections & suppliers

- Coordination with IT for part master - supplier portal mismatch issues

- Resolution of customer queries related to spec issues

- Develop system to maintain information about build out notices & inform concerned

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Might help if you actually added your current job title as a start point as really a challenge to work out based on responsibilities. Looks like some sort of logisitics role but thats just a guess

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
samar4187 said:
Job title was - Specification Control
Have you gone through NOC 1524 & 1215?

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
IMGNSPNP said:
Have you gone through NOC 1524 & 1215?
Yes I did - But it looks more like Inventory Management.

My job was more on technical side of part clarification, database management (Part Master), Sourcing Clarification & co-ordination. I don't see any of these duties in these NOCs

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But it looks more like Inventory Management.
Can someone please help me identify the NOC code as per my job responsibilities below:
You should browse NOC looking at job description there. Nobody except you could figure it out.
However, you could ask NOC for help. Shorten the list and send it in email to them asking for help (through NOC site). I did that once and they helped (I did not like the answer :D, but have to admit they were right).

samar4187

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Regina said:
You should browse NOC looking at job description there. Nobody except you could figure it out.
However, you could ask NOC for help. Shorten the list and send it in email to them asking for help (through NOC site). I did that once and they helped (I did not like the answer :D, but have to admit they were right).
I took off the usual stuff and sent main job duties to NOC email - Hope I get a response that I will like ;)

Thanks!