+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code Help

c1414014

Dec 6, 2019
Hi! I'm in the process of collecting all my documents and submitting my EE profile. However, I am struggling in deciding what NOC code my previous role falls under. Having read through similar posts here, it sounds like similar supply chain roles went for 1215 (Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations), but I'm concerned that my responsibilities don't hit 60% of description? Is there another option I should look at which may fit better, like an analyst code or business management rather than supply chain specifically? My company has provided me with my actual job description and is not able to amend it to fit a code better, so I have to go with this:

As part of the Customer Supply Chain function, this role involved taking full responsibility for managing the supply chain relationship between our key customers and Company X whilst delivering operational excellence across the full end to end supply chain. Responsibilities included:
 Relationship Management – establish a truly collaborative relationship
 Alignment of Key Objectives and “Big Bets” – drive joint objectives & strategic decisions
 Support Business Planning – learn supply chain flows & establish collaborative working
 Supply Chain Excellence – establish & maintain
 Order Management – ensure the right orders are placed at the right time
 Driving Availability (Maximise On Shelf Availability) – minimise lost sales
 Improve Product Availability in Stores - through regular catalogue cleaning & status management

Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks

Charitri

Apr 24, 2019
Hi did you manage to find the right code? I'm finding the same problem too just like you, similar JD background in supply chain and customer order management but I'm worried NOC 1215 may not really match it...

Awaiting if you got the correct one?