+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code Help- Back Office Job - Bank

kimmargs

Apr 24, 2017
Hi!

I would like to seek your help regarding the identification of the NOC code for my work.
I cannot seem to find a suitable match for this job.

Below are the responsibilities:

- Processed confirmations and settlements for all Foreign Exchange trades for within strict and pre-defined deadlines and cut-offs and in compliance with bank regulations such as Anti-Money Laundering and ISDA

- Provided top client service by timely responding to queries of both internal and external clients

- Conferred and collaborated with colleagues from the Front Office, the Middle Office, Investigations Team, KYC Department and Legal Team to ensure functional effectiveness of business

- Systematically trained onsite team members for Cross-Training requirement and offsite team members for the Business Contingency Plan by creating detailed manuals and conducting job shadowing.

- Liaised with project managers and developed process-specific enhancements such as macros for trade confirmation and EOD reports and reduced production time by regularly reviewing each procedure involved in the confirmation and the settlement of trades

Any inputs are greatly appreciated!

Thank you!