+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code for workforce planning associate

Kirti13

Jul 1, 2021
Hello

i work as workforce planning associate. I need help to determine the right noc code for this job title.
Please help!!!!

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
It really depends on your job scope and duties, without that, it's hard to make a suggestion at all.

however this sounds like a counsultation role in HR management ?

so something like noc 1122 ?
"This unit group includes those who provide services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed. "

https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=1122&CST=01012011&CVD=122376&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=122372

Kirti13

Jul 1, 2021
Hey thank you for your instant reply.
these are my role and duties
Inspector scheduling and resource optimization ensuring workload is balanced
• Creates schedule that adheres to the rules and timelines governed by the program
• Proactively monitor inspector’s workload and communicate capacity requirements
to programs
• Customer escalation management and rescheduling
• Taking a self driven approach to learning TSSA various inspection services in
order to make informed scheduling decisions
• Familiarizing with program specific requirements across multiple processes
• Proactively resolve customer incomplete data in TSSA’s Oracle/CRM system
• Maintains data integrity and quality within the business system by accurately
inputting (changing or entering new) information, reviewing data for deficiencies, and resolving discrepancies using established procedures

• Efficiently manage TSSA Declaration of Compliance submission including the proactive follow up of outstanding order.
Customer communication and work initiation
• Daily Time management

Kirti13

Jul 1, 2021
It really depends on your job scope and duties, without that, it's hard to make a suggestion at all.

however this sounds like a counsultation role in HR management ?

so something like noc 1122 ?
"This unit group includes those who provide services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed. "

https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=1122&CST=01012011&CVD=122376&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=122372
I also feel like it could be 1221. I was so confused in 1122 and 1221