+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for UI/UX

jaylee0379

May 14, 2020
Use the code which matches 70% of the duties. job title is not so important. I have three work exp and all have diff job titles. The duties must be well defined.
I am sending you personal message for a sample of my ref letter.
Hi, I am trying to figure out the same thing. Would you mind if I ask you for a ref letter as well? Thank you so much.

Poojap

Jul 22, 2020
I am UI/UX and Graphic designer. I used 5241 and I have got oinp nomination. I am also Animator and film maker but I used this code because of duties in ref letter.
hey, can you share your process? Does it have to be your bachelors in UX UI field? I am a designer too and I have my engineering degree and wanted to apply for pnp.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
well you just need experience in the field. that is how NOC is decided. Check if your NOC. is still in demand. go to oinp website

Poojap

Jul 22, 2020
well you just need experience in the field. that is how NOC is decided. Check if your NOC. is still in demand. go to oinp website
Hi thanks for getting back. Having 5 years of experience is good to go? Or do we have to have a masters degree in same field?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Hi thanks for getting back. Having 5 years of experience is good to go? Or do we have to have a masters degree in same field?
3 yrs is best. more exp. means age is above 30. you lose 5 points every yr after 30th birthday.
masters is not required.

Try to enter pool with 450

you must get 8777 in IELTS. this is the key

Poojap

Jul 22, 2020
3 yrs is best. more exp. means age is above 30. you lose 5 points every yr after 30th birthday.
masters is not required.

Try to enter pool with 450

you must get 8777 in IELTS. this is the key
Cool, thanks a lot. I am 26 and have a 4 years of experience. I think this should be fine. Until I apply and do formalities it will be 5 year of experience.
Thank you for the replies.

Tobi2020

Aug 14, 2020
Cool, thanks a lot. I am 26 and have a 4 years of experience. I think this should be fine. Until I apply and do formalities it will be 5 year of experience.
Thank you for the replies.
Hi bestofluck , I am 27 and have 3 years experience as UX designer. BSC/MSC in computer science

Nov 28, 2020
Use the code which matches 70% of the duties. job title is not so important. I have three work exp and all have diff job titles. The duties must be well defined.
Hi,
If you are a User Experience Designer, could you please share the reference letter with me too? Thanks in advance :)

pistacches

Mar 6, 2021

Hello,

I am currently in the process of filling out my EE application. I am also in the same boat as the OP. I am leaning towards using NOC code 5241. Please could you be so kind as to send me a sample of your reference letter too? I will be so grateful. Thanks a lot.

I have a BSc in Multimedia Design (I think this also falls under 5241) and a diploma in Graphic design.