+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Telecommunication services engineer

M.A.M

May 9, 2019
Hi,
I am little bit confused about choosing a related NOC to my job roles. I am working in the Telecom field as support engineer ( so I think NOC 2147 is the best fit ). But the issue that I see that this NOC is not relevant that much as I am dealing with Telecom services like RBT, SMSCs , Reporting servers, .. etc. All related services over the core network. I am dealing with unix servers and databases. I am working on integrating projects, SW and HW acceptance. Daily operational task is to maintain the different services to be up and running and to support in case of problems or emergencies. Beside that knowledge of different coding languages for task handling and automation..

The issue is that if I choose that NOC 2147, my letter of recommendation will not be that matching

I hope I can find someone with such related experience in that issue. Thanks

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi,
I am little bit confused about choosing a related NOC to my job roles. I am working in the Telecom field as support engineer ( so I think NOC 2147 is the best fit ). But the issue that I see that this NOC is not relevant that much as I am dealing with Telecom services like RBT, SMSCs , Reporting servers, .. etc. All related services over the core network. I am dealing with unix servers and databases. I am working on integrating projects, SW and HW acceptance. Daily operational task is to maintain the different services to be up and running and to support in case of problems or emergencies. Beside that knowledge of different coding languages for task handling and automation..

The issue is that if I choose that NOC 2147, my letter of recommendation will not be that matching

I hope I can find someone with such related experience in that issue. Thanks
Hello ,

I have similar job duties , I worked in Switch NSS core . Should I also apply in this 2147 NOC code? I was wondering if you have received PR with this NOC code.

Thank You!!

Regards,
Gursimran Singh

ajmalosmani

Sep 12, 2019
Hello Dear members: Hope everyone is fine.

I have a problem with identifying my NOC Codes for the EE profile and need your kind help on it.

I have 10 years experience in Telecom in different companies in different occupations which are as follows:

Around 4 years as Senior Engineer IN,CBS & VAS
Around 1 & half Year as NOC Back Office Manager
Around 3 & half years as NOC Front Office Manager
Around 10 Months as a Telecom Billing Expert & Sys admin

What Skill level or Type (0 or A) I Should Choose?

How to select my primary NOC code and claim points for the rest under which NOC Codes?

If anyone has similar experience in Telecom and already completed the process successfully, I would appreciate sharing his/her thoughts with me on how to move forward.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello Dear members: Hope everyone is fine.

I have a problem with identifying my NOC Codes for the EE profile and need your kind help on it.

I have 10 years experience in Telecom in different companies in different occupations which are as follows:

Around 4 years as Senior Engineer IN,CBS & VAS
Around 1 & half Year as NOC Back Office Manager
Around 3 & half years as NOC Front Office Manager
Around 10 Months as a Telecom Billing Expert & Sys admin

What Skill level or Type (0 or A) I Should Choose?

How to select my primary NOC code and claim points for the rest under which NOC Codes?

If anyone has similar experience in Telecom and already completed the process successfully, I would appreciate sharing his/her thoughts with me on how to move forward.

Many thanks for your help in advance.
Hello,

I have same field experience with your first and last occupations and I chose 2147. I passed eligibility but waiting for PR.

I don't know what code you could select for the management positions.

ajmalosmani

Sep 12, 2019
Hello,

I have same field experience with your first and last occupations and I chose 2147. I passed eligibility but waiting for PR.

Thanks for your comment, would you please let me know either you got PNP nomination or the normal express entry draw.

if possible kindly let me know some more details on how you started and how the process went so far.

Below is my email ID and if you would like to communicate further, do let me know.

ajmal.osmani79999@gmail.com

ajmalosmani

Sep 12, 2019
Hello,

Thanks for your comment, would you please let me know either you got PNP nomination or the normal express entry draw.

if possible kindly let me know some more details on how you started and how the process went so far.

Below is my email ID and if you would like to communicate further, do let me know.

ajmal.osmani79999@gmail.com

Dear Friend: I really need your valuable feedback, please I am waiting.

Oct 11, 2020
I also worked as a NOC engineer in a company.. I am not sure about its NOC code..if any of you have already applied and got PR what NOC you have used? Thanks in advance