+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Robotic Process Automation(RPA) Developer

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Even I wanted to know NOC code for RPA. Anyone having the knowledge, kindly share.

Thanks
It’s hard to tell because NOC is a system of occupations classified upon specific job tasks and duties. Specifically, for robotics, you must identify your job duties and what is the most appropriate job description that may fit yours in. It could be either a hardware-centric job that might be identical to NOC 2132/2232 or a position more leaning to software and A.I. area, which could be classified as NOC 2173.

It’s your task to see which one is the best fit for you to put in your application. Good luck!

utkarshrai

Oct 25, 2019
It’s hard to tell because NOC is a system of occupations classified upon specific job tasks and duties. Specifically, for robotics, you must identify your job duties and what is the most appropriate job description that may fit yours in. It could be either a hardware-centric job that might be identical to NOC 2132/2232 or a position more leaning to software and A.I. area, which could be classified as NOC 2173.

It’s your task to see which one is the best fit for you to put in your application. Good luck!
Thank you.