+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

noc code for quality assurance technician in food industry

hkgp

Aug 23, 2021
Hi , i am working as a quality assurance technician in food industry which makes bread. i am still not able to get my noc code. My job responsibilities are

• Execution of Quality Systems and Programs including program compliance and training at the bakery level
  • Manages product specifications and documentation
  • Responsible for Quality testing including examining raw materials, process and finished products to ensure they comply with quality and food safety standards
  • Conducts sampling for microbiological and/ or analytical testing and sensory evaluation
  • Supports product trials and first production runs
  • Accountable for preparation and participation in all internal/ third party/ CFIA and/or FDA audits
  • Conducts GMP inspections and internal audits
  • Completes various quality reporting tasks including trend analysis, shift reports and non-conformance
  • Supports and drives a strong culture of Food Safety and Quality within the bakery
  • Partners with the operations teams working collaboratively to deliver against our business goals
  • Other duties as assigned

Please guide me i have tried a lot but still i am struggling to know that these duties comes under noc b or not???

hkgp

Aug 23, 2021
yes.. i didnt get the specific one...i searched a lot , i got for quality control technician but i didnt get anything for quality assurance technician which i am in need of

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes.. i didnt get the specific one...i searched a lot , i got for quality control technician but i didnt get anything for quality assurance technician which i am in need of
You match your responsibilities to the NOC, not title. So what did you come up with.

hkgp

Aug 23, 2021
can u guide me please how i match my all responsibilties to the noc code because every noc code does not have all the same duties of my job

hkgp

Aug 23, 2021
yes i searched but the suggested noc code does not match as the duties are different and in the case if duties are matched then there is no code mentioned

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes i searched but the suggested noc code does not match as the duties are different and in the case if duties are matched then there is no code mentioned
Hmmm…. you will not find a code that is 100% match but you need to select one that is similar. I am not able to tell you. Maybe someone else will reply.

Aru_

Feb 23, 2020
Hi , i am working as a quality assurance technician in food industry which makes bread. i am still not able to get my noc code. My job responsibilities are

• Execution of Quality Systems and Programs including program compliance and training at the bakery level
  • Manages product specifications and documentation
  • Responsible for Quality testing including examining raw materials, process and finished products to ensure they comply with quality and food safety standards
  • Conducts sampling for microbiological and/ or analytical testing and sensory evaluation
  • Supports product trials and first production runs
  • Accountable for preparation and participation in all internal/ third party/ CFIA and/or FDA audits
  • Conducts GMP inspections and internal audits
  • Completes various quality reporting tasks including trend analysis, shift reports and non-conformance
  • Supports and drives a strong culture of Food Safety and Quality within the bakery
  • Partners with the operations teams working collaboratively to deliver against our business goals
  • Other duties as assigned

Please guide me i have tried a lot but still i am struggling to know that these duties comes under noc b or not???
I have a same question and started working in same company that makes bread. Kindly advice.