+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Project Control Coordinator-Urgent Help

sarfaraz94

Jul 5, 2022
I have following roles and responsibility and was confused between NOC 2131 AND NOC 0711, please suggest the right one. I am applying for CEC:

1)Act as a 1st line of support for service desk tickets or calls and escalate as required
2) Administer project control software
3)Cary out miscellaneous support as requested
4)Participate as a team member on large initiatives
5) Oversee updates to schedule quantity tracking and administration of project documentation
6) Monitor support trends and enhancement request
7) Provide support to project team and carry reactionary task
8) Compile routine reports and data on monthly basis
9) Liaise with technical team on behalf of operation personal needing support
10) Understand and interpret questions asked by the business and promptly responding escalating when necessary and updating client.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have following roles and responsibility and was confused between NOC 2131 AND NOC 0711, please suggest the right one. I am applying for CEC:

1)Act as a 1st line of support for service desk tickets or calls and escalate as required
2) Administer project control software
3)Cary out miscellaneous support as requested
4)Participate as a team member on large initiatives
5) Oversee updates to schedule quantity tracking and administration of project documentation
6) Monitor support trends and enhancement request
7) Provide support to project team and carry reactionary task
8) Compile routine reports and data on monthly basis
9) Liaise with technical team on behalf of operation personal needing support
10) Understand and interpret questions asked by the business and promptly responding escalating when necessary and updating client.
Neither. NOC 0 are executives/senior amangement and read no where where you supervise and hire a team of people. The other NOC is an engineer. Do you work in a call centre?

sarfaraz94

Jul 5, 2022
Hello @Naturgrl , thanks a lot for responding to my message. I work in a construction company in the office managing multiple projects to set them up in various project control software's and providing them weekly progress reports and and updating powerbi the dashboards

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello @Naturgrl , thanks a lot for responding to my message. I work in a construction company in the office managing multiple projects to set them up in various project control software's and providing them weekly progress reports and and updating powerbi the dashboards
Okay but do you manage staff? So you are a project manager?

sarfaraz94

Jul 5, 2022
Thanks for providing the Noc code @tomtom104. I had one last question, my bachelor's degree is in civil engineering and masters in civil-project management. My responsibilities matches the noc 6221 but not he education. Will that create any issue.

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
If you are applying for CEC, CEC doesn't have a requirement that education must match the job. It should be fine, imo

Last edited:

sarfaraz94

Jul 5, 2022
okay thanks a lot, and I believe even the title matching is not important as I do not see any project coordinator under this NOC.

tomtom104

Star Member
Apr 24, 2022
The most important and vital thing is about your job duties matching with job descriptions in NOC, job title doesn't matter. I heard ppl said your duties are supposed to be about 50%-70% matching with NOC. Also, someone suggested to write a letter of explanation about the job title thing if afraid.