+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for production

Jane1705

May 7, 2019
Dear all, I got an job offer title "production associate" in a big automotive factory. Main duty will be assembly. Other one is operator (working with machine) in pharma factory. I see both are noc C (94..). But some friends tell me its like production technician, and must be noc B. Anyone helps on explanation? Thanks!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You need to list the job duties for anyone to make any sensible suggestion. A job title does not give many clues

Jane1705

May 7, 2019
Thanks, adding job description for details:
Production associate:
What you do:

Join a team of experienced associates who build vehicles Canadians love to drive - the Honda Civic and the CR-V rotating roles every two hours within your assigned zone/departmentAssembling vehicles using state-of-the-art technology – lift assists, computer calibrated equipment, etc.

And here is JD of packaging/finishing/encapsulating operator in a pharmaceuticals:

Operators are responsible for transfers of capsules onto packaging line and packages as per product documentation; Duties include material handling, set up, operation and sanitation of packaging line equipment in addition to performing quality checks and product inspection and testing;Operators complete all documentation required, including in-process checks, performing appropriate corrective measures as required; participates in inspections, audits and investigations;Follows all SOP's, GMP's and Safety procedures;Communicate with operator from previous shift - during shift change, regarding necessary facts and current events related to the daily operation;Inputs data into the specified software, verify and prints the required labels/forms;Maintains the equipment used and keep the working areas clean and organized at all times;Completes in-process inspection e.g. visual verification of lot numbers or vacuum leak test, and notifies Area Supervisor and/or QA of any product that fails to meet specifications;Maintains all work areas in a clean and organized state at all times;Training team members in processes and procedures is required.