+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for private tuition teacher?

kkpp

Oct 11, 2022
I have done M.Sc in physics (2017), then have 2.5 years of experience as a private tuition teacher for teaching physics to class 11 and 12. So, am I eligible for NOC 4031 or 4021 or any other NOC, pls help? I am currently working as a college teacher since a month. I want to apply for Express Entry (FSW). Want to confirm my NOC code.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have done M.Sc in physics (2017), then have 2.5 years of experience as a private tuition teacher for teaching physics to class 11 and 12. So, am I eligible for NOC 4031 or 4021 or any other NOC, pls help? I am currently working as a college teacher since a month. I want to apply for Express Entry (FSW). Want to confirm my NOC code.
You match your job responsibilities to the NOC. To be eligible for FSW you need one year of continuous skilled experience so 4031 is your primary NOC. You don’t have enough for 4021.

kkpp

Oct 11, 2022
Thanks for replying again. One more doubt.. Is it compulsory to have a B.Ed for 4031? Some consultants say that I don't need B.Ed n some say I need it. On NOC website they ask for B.Ed under Employment requirements section.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for replying again. One more doubt.. Is it compulsory to have a B.Ed for 4031? Some consultants say that I don't need B.Ed n some say I need it. On NOC website they ask for B.Ed under Employment requirements section.
No you don’t need B.Ed. Now NOC codes are changing in a few weeks to the new TEER system so keep that in mind.

kkpp

Oct 11, 2022
Yes from 16 November TEER system will commence, right? So what do u think will that benefit me with this profile? And according to that new NOC will be 41220

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes from 16 November TEER system will commence, right? So what do u think will that benefit me with this profile? And according to that new NOC will be 41220
No benefit to you. It is just updating the NOC system. Your NOC is a licensed profession in Canada, so EE is your only option for PR.

kkpp

Oct 11, 2022
Okay understood. I wish to apply under EE only. I was just skeptical whether I need B.Ed. But u confirmed that it's not needed. So I guess I will complete 1 year of college lecturer exp. and then apply for EE, so I ll have more than 3 years of exp which creates a stronger profile.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay understood. I wish to apply under EE only. I was just skeptical whether I need B.Ed. But u confirmed that it's not needed. So I guess I will complete 1 year of college lecturer exp. and then apply for EE, so I ll have more than 3 years of exp which creates a stronger profile.
You do not want to wait. Submit your profile to the pool. You never know, your CRS score may be drawn over the next and then you miss out on an invitation.

kkpp

Oct 11, 2022
For current profile, with 2.5 yrs experience, my CRS score is 450. I can submit my profile right, and if needed in future can update with new work experience as well.

pajamasslice

Nov 26, 2022
For current profile, with 2.5 yrs experience, my CRS score is 450. I can submit my profile right, and if needed in future can update with new work experience as well.
I think it's the best choice. As a guy above said, you can get 4031, but still not 4021.

But I just saw your experience in physics and must say I'm a little jealous about it :) During my university time, I enjoyed physics but I didn't give this subject at all. Then I just give up and started to use this source to not fail my rating. I wish you luck and hope you'll continue your development in this field.

pajamasslice

Nov 26, 2022
I think it's the best choice. As a guy above said, you can get 4031, but still not 4021.

But I just saw your experience in physics and must say I'm a little jealous about it :) During my university time, I enjoyed physics but I didn't give this subject at all. Then I just give up and started to use this source https://plainmath.net/ to not fail my rating. I wish you luck and hope you'll continue your development in this field.
I'm also interested in the point of better physics education: the USA or Canada.