+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Pharmacovigilance

CK2485

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am a Pharmacist by qualification from India. I am planning to migrate to Canada and wants to apply for PR through Express Entry. I have reasearched about the NOC code for Pharmacovigilance, however I was not able to find an exact match. As per my understanding NOC 4165 seems to be relevant for PV. Can anyone tell me if 4165 is correct NOC for PV? I have 10years of experience in PV and currently working in a MNC in the managerial position. Has anyone got successful PR by applying through NOC 4165?

Regards,
CK2485

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Everyone,

I am a Pharmacist by qualification from India. I am planning to migrate to Canada and wants to apply for PR through Express Entry. I have reasearched about the NOC code for Pharmacovigilance, however I was not able to find an exact match. As per my understanding NOC 4165 seems to be relevant for PV. Can anyone tell me if 4165 is correct NOC for PV? I have 10years of experience in PV and currently working in a MNC in the managerial position. Has anyone got successful PR by applying through NOC 4165?

Regards,
CK2485
  • manager, quality control – pharmaceutical products

Is that relevant to your profile?

CK2485

Jun 16, 2018
No it is not relevant as the main duties mentioned for this NOC is related to manufacturing. I am not involved in manufacturing. It is more of the corporate job.
Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

Kavish

Aug 13, 2018
Hi Kavish,

I have applied under NOC 4165.
Thanks @CK2485. I will also apply for the same code.
Would you mind sharing your CRS score as mine would be around 420 once I apply. Is it easy to get job in Canada?
Also if you could let me know scope of PV in Canada as I have 6 yrs of experience. Sorry for asking too many questions.

Likith Raj

Jun 1, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Kindly Confirm NOC for the below roles and responsibilities, I'm stuck here and confused and depressed.. Confused between 1112, 1114 and 1311.
International Income (Feb 2017 - Ongoing)
Role and Responsibilities: Senior Financial Analyst
 Verifying activities performed by team members and ensuring the output production meets quality
standards.
 Valuation and pricing of in-house unit trusts and daily review of diversified transactions, performing
maintenance on assigned accounts according to procedures, including checking and correcting
discrepancies.
 Calculate and manage income distributions to unit holders independently complete cash, portfolio and
capital reconciliations, investigate and resolve any discrepancies and Accountable for control of custody
and brokerage
 Independently complete income and expense allocations including calculating asset based fees and
performance fees.
 Co-ordinate with various other Teams such as Transaction’s Team which is responsible for bookings,
Reconciliation’s team, corporate action’s team and various other supporting teams and also includes
sub-custodians and UTM’s.
 Plan and keep management updated on forthcoming volumes expected and resource planning.
 Analyzing of various reports that come under the purview of Unit Trust Income team.
 Monitor compliance with various client service agreements.
 Maintain contact with Investment Managers, Banks, Custodians and Brokers.
 Operate as a contact point for clients; being able to respond to and resolve queries or escalate where
necessary.
 Participate in the fiscal yearend audit process and provide information to auditors as required.
 To create, maintain and update procedures for assigned funds.
 Assisting Portfolio Admin analysts & Managers in getting resolution on aged exceptions.
 Initiating weekly proof and control calls with onshore teams and providing the updates and resolutions
on identified risk related exceptions.
 Coordinating with Confirmations, settlements and reconciliation teams over invalid deals, missed
payments and duplicate payments done and resolving them until cleared.
 Preparation of MIS reports and End of day reports and communicating the same to the management and
other teams in different hubs.
 Following up with the concerned teams involved in trade life cycle to ensure payments are done before
currency cutoff in order to avoid any late payment charges/claim amount.
 Ensure that no breaks are unresolved and to escalate the same to the management for further action and
being proactive in resolving queries and escalate immediately to the supervisor on any issue.
 Carry out Ad-Hoc activities on a daily and month end basis in accordance with client’s request.
 Works with control team on various checks and projects.
 Train and support team members in their development.
International Income (2014 - 2017)
Roles and Responsibilities: Financial Analyst
 Analysis and reconciliation of the dividend received on shares from Sub custodians and payment to the
respective client under Northern custody.
 Execute the financial control elements covering assets, liabilities, income and expenses, and equity.
 Processing dividends for the clients and bridging of the gap between processes related to Income (Tax,
Settlement and Trade period) and making sure the client is paid on the pay date (Contractual market).
 Tax Calculations (Reclaims, Refunds) depending on country of Domicile.
 Liaise with various internal /external parties.
 Calculation of discrepancy in corporate action events, shares entitlement, pricing and liaising with
custodians and brokers on discrepancies in corporate action events
 Responsible for clearing all outstanding breaks in nostro accounts.
 Following up with clients as well as nostro agent banks for non-receipt of funds.
 Processing payments missed by settlements team and also settlement of claim/interest/charges amount to
clients via SWIFT and RTGS (MT564 and MT566).
 Passing ledger entries in order to clear the breaks outstanding in trading as well as nostro accounts.
 Forwarding swift messages pertaining to FX/MM deals to the concerned teams for action.
 Sending 199/299 swift messages to the counterparty for non receipt of funds and also to our nostro agent
in cases where our account is not yet debited.
 Analyzing of various reports that come under the purview of International Income team.

121S

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Kavish,

I have applied under NOC 4165.
Hey,
Just wanted to know updates on your profile. What is status of your profile? Have they accepted your profile..? I am also planning to apply under code 4165.

Anfaa26

Aug 15, 2018
Hi I am based in Mumbai working in pv. I am also planning to immigrate to Canada. If you have cleared all the steps can u guide me how should i start?

tara10

Feb 16, 2017
Thanks @CK2485. I will also apply for the same code.
Would you mind sharing your CRS score as mine would be around 420 once I apply. Is it easy to get job in Canada?
Also if you could let me know scope of PV in Canada as I have 6 yrs of experience. Sorry for asking too many questions.
Hey,
I would like to know the scope for PV or related field in Canada.Will be moving there soon. Also it would be great if we had a platform to connect with people with PV background

Thanks

CK2485

Jun 16, 2018
Hi Tara,

To be very honest, it is little difficult to get a job in PV at once when u land. However, it is not impossible, with little of networking and linkedin you will be able to get a job. Visit the blog
https://blog.arrivein.ca
It has very good tips on job searching and drafting CV specific to Canada. Good Luck for your job hunting, hope you get one soon!!

If you dont mind, can you tell me which NOC did you apply?

Regards,
Chaitanya

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey,
I would like to know the scope for PV or related field in Canada.Will be moving there soon. Also it would be great if we had a platform to connect with people with PV background

Thanks
The industry is just so much smaller than in many other countries. There are many people involved in the pharmaceutical industry moving from India but the Canadian industry won't be able to absorb all the people. Same thing as all the pharmacists arriving from all over the world. The pharmaceutical industry is small and there isn't a shortage of pharmacists if people decide to get relicensed.

tara10

Feb 16, 2017
The industry is just so much smaller than in many other countries. There are many people involved in the pharmaceutical industry moving from India but the Canadian industry won't be able to absorb all the people. Same thing as all the pharmacists arriving from all over the world. The pharmaceutical industry is small and there isn't a shortage of pharmacists if people decide to get relicensed.
Thanks

Anfaa26

Aug 15, 2018
Hi Tara,

To be very honest, it is little difficult to get a job in PV at once when u land. However, it is not impossible, with little of networking and linkedin you will be able to get a job. Visit the blog
https://blog.arrivein.ca
It has very good tips on job searching and drafting CV specific to Canada. Good Luck for your job hunting, hope you get one soon!!

If you dont mind, can you tell me which NOC did you apply?

Regards,
Chaitanya[/QUOTE

Sir did u get invitation or PR?