+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for pharmaceuticals - Regulatory Affairs professional

rohini54

Jul 18, 2016
Hi guys...i need help. I am a regulatory affairs professional employed with a pharmaceutical company in India. I am unable to identify the appropriate job code for my work experience. Is there anyone from a similar role "regulatory affairs" with pharma background. Is the code 4165 correct or should it be any other ? please let me know. Thank you.

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
were you able to find the code?

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
If you're unsure of you NOC, email a list of your duties to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca and they will tell you the correct NOC.

gprasadh84

May 2, 2016
rohini54 said:
Hi guys...i need help. I am a regulatory affairs professional employed with a pharmaceutical company in India. I am unable to identify the appropriate job code for my work experience. Is there anyone from a similar role "regulatory affairs" with pharma background. Is the code 4165 correct or should it be any other ? please let me know. Thank you.
Hello,

NOC 1122 seems to have included regulatory affairs.

While I am still trying to check if this would work for RA Professionals, any inputs are welcome!

Thanks!

Bdrm

Feb 1, 2017
Hi

Any suggestion on NOC code for regulatory in pharma?

Does NOC Code 3131 work?

Thanks
KR
Bhandhavi

Diksha Gaba

Apr 18, 2018
Hi..Does anyone know about the code for regulatory affairs in pharma ? If yes, kindly share the code. It would be a great help. Thank you

Ads2686

Apr 23, 2018
Hello,

Were you able to identify the correct NOC code for pharmaceutical regulatory affairs? I have experience as a Regulatory affairs associate (CMC) with pharmaceutical company in India. If you were able to identify the code, could you please help me with the same?
Thanks a lot.

Jas Ch

Sep 2, 2018
Hello
Can anyone please suggest the correct NOC for Quality Assurance (Regulatory) -Pharmaceutical Industry. Can I use the cide 3131-Industrial Pharmacy for thesame

Jas Ch

Sep 2, 2018
Hello,

Were you able to identify the correct NOC code for pharmaceutical regulatory affairs? I have experience as a Regulatory affairs associate (CMC) with pharmaceutical company in India. If you were able to identify the code, could you please help me with the same?
Thanks a lot.
Hello
HAve you been able to identify the NOC code for pharmaceutical regulatory affairs? If so, then can yo please share the same. It would be a great help for me to complete my profile
Thank you

natudi30

Apr 16, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Regulatory Affairs
hello guys, any luck with PR? which code did you guys use?

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hii Did you find your NOC code. Could you please share which NOC code did you use??

Ankson

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello,

NOC 1122 seems to have included regulatory affairs.

While I am still trying to check if this would work for RA Professionals, any inputs are welcome!

Thanks!
Hi could you please confirm 1122 code worked for you?? Your help s really appreciated.