+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for person working in ZS Associates India as a Business Operations Associate

Jan 15, 2020
Hi,

Please help me with the NOC code for the business operations profile in ZS Associates(It might be 1122 - but i'm quite confused). I worked there after by B.Tech in Information and Communication Technology.

It involved a lot of analytics, reporting using dashboards, number crunching using excel, SAS etc., making presentations. All of this was for the sales and marketing consulting of clients using the quantitative data.

Please find the job description:

• Business Operations Associates play a crucial role on project teams. Their role is to take ownership of operating business analytic processes to create client deliverables. In close collaboration with a team, Business Operations Associates:
  • ·Understand the clients’ business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes
  • Operate and enhance analytic-driven processes for the clients on a periodic basis, including synthesizing the data, performing the necessar quality checks, and creating the deliverables
  • Interact with internal or client teams to resolve any issues with process inputs
  • Respond to ad hoc requests from the clients relating to the deliverables
  • The Business Operations Associate position provides you with immediate opportunities to take responsibility for managing business processes and gaining exposure to a variety of sales and marketing issues.
  • Your work on projects will strengthen your business and process management skills. ZS offers opportunities for early client exposure
  • The focus is on enabling the development of expertise in (a) sales and marketing data, processes, and tools; (b) technical skills for enhancing analytic processes and systems; and (c) pharmaceutical industry sales and marketing issues

Last edited:

sarthak_01

Dec 17, 2019
Ya man I have a prior experience in software firm as well so 2172 seems a good match for me.
For the OP I think he went ahead with 1122 since he started his journey with ZS and then moved into more consulting domains