+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for NPI( New Product Introdcution) Program Manager

calebrozario

Jul 25, 2019
Hi ,

I have the following Job duties- Can anyone help me assist on which NOC code will suit Best for me?

Should it be one of these ?

1221 Administrative officers- http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=1221&ver=16

0125 Other business services managers-
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=0125

0911 Manufacturing managers http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=0911

● Driven operational excellence, using lean methods for new generation high performance based compact flash memory products contributing to Profit margins as high as 95% to be used in High end Video recording cameras.

● Co-coordinating the operational front to drive projects with the market strategy focusing in the wireless business and cloud domains.

● Worked with Cross functional teams to execute NPI activities for any given new product from concept to mass-production release based on the Qualification plans

● Manage various product lines, driving sample build qualification schedules and deliverables to achieve stringent timelines.

● Worked with marketing and communications teams for new Product launches, retail packaging and go to market strategies for APAC, EMEA, AM and Japan regions

● Interface with planning team to make decisions on new product /derivative configurations to maintain supply continuity.

● Engaging with Marcom/legal and marketing teams for new product introduction and brand refreshes.

● Drive weekly meeting with capacity planning/demand planning, procurement and factory execution to drive decisions for supply continuity, improved efficiency and inventory optimization.

● Extensively using Agile ECO process during NPI and MP Phase release, SAP for BOM and SKU management, i2 for sample demand forecasting.

● Ownership of Bill of material and SKU configurations for the iXpand and Compact flash business units.

● Facilitating setup of ODM/JDM customer model for strategic IXpand wireless and Audio Video products

● Facilitating memory transitions to enhance performance and minimize cost targets of the retail business unit worldwide.

● Worked with planning and factory teams to drive low volume manufacturing for any given product, before its launch, to gauge factory readiness from process standpoint and product yield requirements.

● Material Management at CMs and Captive sites, Initiating Risk buys for NPI builds and ensuring material availability on time

● Engaging with capacity planning and production planning teams to cater to the factory capacity requirements for NPI and mass production builds.

Worked with retail shipment sites, marketing and factory for qualifying the retail packaging for all products and ensure material availability to meet the demand.

bytes1986

Jul 2, 2021
Hi! I have a similar job role - NPI Project management in semiconductor company. Did you find your job code and apply?
Mine