+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Marketing Assistant Validity

alishapinto

Jun 14, 2023
I am aware that I need to work under TEER 0,1,2 or 3 for a year in order to apply for the PR. I have lived and studied in Canada for 4 years and worked as a Marketing Assistant for one year. Unfortunately Marketing Assistant does not exist in the NOC list when I searched so I am currently looking for other jobs with the title of Administrative Assistant/Officer etc.

Would I still be able to apply for the Canadian PR with a title of Marketing Assistant?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am aware that I need to work under TEER 0,1,2 or 3 for a year in order to apply for the PR. I have lived and studied in Canada for 4 years and worked as a Marketing Assistant for one year. Unfortunately Marketing Assistant does not exist in the NOC list when I searched so I am currently looking for other jobs with the title of Administrative Assistant/Officer etc.

Would I still be able to apply for the Canadian PR with a title of Marketing Assistant?
You match job responsibilities to NOC, not title. Title has nothing to do with the TEER. So search databased based on your responsibilities.