+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Investment Banking Operations Role?

himanshut

Oct 27, 2019
Hello All - I am in the need of an urgent help and need some suggestions based on your experience.

I work at an Investment Bank Operations specifically for a department called 'Portfolio Compliance' and I am wondering what should be my NOC code based on the job description. I am confused between 1112, 1114 or any other NOC code. I want to submit my Express Entry profile within a few days so I would appreciate any help as soon as possible.

Below are my job duties:
  • Client guideline updates on timely basis.
  • Review trade breaches and errors and help developing procedures to mitigate risk of re-occurrence.

• Work with third party vendors, IT, Data management and portfolio management team to make sure systems have the accurate data at the right field.
  • Collaborate with Portfolio Management/Trading, client service to comply with regulatory requirements, client requirements and internal controls.
  • Monitor client guidelines.
  • Daily pre and post trade monitoring of client guidelines.
  • Working on implementing new regulations/laws and monitor it.
  • Review Investment Management Agreement and investment guidelines.
I am an MBA (not a CFA/CFP) but as per my ECA, my education is 2 or more degrees. I am confused if I should be using 1112, 1114 or any other NOC code. Could you please provide me your valuable suggestion?

Thanks,
Himanshut

himanshut

Oct 27, 2019
Can anybody please help me with this? Its REALLY URGENT as I need to submit the profile this week? I appreciate a quick response. Thank you so much everyone.