+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Digital/Web Analyst?

Ravi Saku

Feb 10, 2018
@plabh
Thanks again @btoronto !!! :) And yes, I have also dismissed it now. This NOC thing has twisted, squeezed my brain fully. :D And you two guys have given me some precious time and confidence. :)

I'm going to go with 0124, found it today only. This lines gives me huge relief and I can connect with it.

"E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities."
Hi @plabh (and others), Ravi here.

I am exactly in same boat as you're: a pure Digital (Web) Analyst, with about 4 years of experience.

Just read this complete thread: I, also, could relate my experience to 0124 NOC class, however, my position titles (in 2 different jobs, in the past 4 years) have been either Digital Analyst or a Sr.Web Analyst, and it didn't necessarily had a 'Manager' word in the title, though it was in many sense, a management position i.e. it matches most of the 'Main Duties' for E-business Manager in the 0124 NOC class.

Do you think that would rule me out of 0124 NOC? If so, what else would you suggest re: our experience. Note - I am sort of leaning towards 4163 vs. 2171 or 1254 (assuming 0124 wouldn't work for me).

Please suggest :)

Last edited:
Reactions: islammuhammad

plabh

Jan 14, 2018
@plabh

Hi @plabh (and others), Ravi here.

I am exactly in same boat as you're: a pure Digital (Web) Analyst, with about 4 years of experience.

Just read this complete thread: I, also, could relate my experience to 0124 NOC class, however, my position titles (in 2 different jobs, in the past 4 years) have been either Digital Analyst or a Sr.Web Analyst, and it didn't necessarily had a 'Manager' word in the title, though it was in many sense, a management position i.e. it matches most of the 'Main Duties' for E-business Manager in the 0124 NOC class.

Do you think that would rule me out of 0124 NOC? If so, what else would you suggest re: our experience. Note - I am sort of leaning towards 4163 vs. 2171 or 1254 (assuming 0124 wouldn't work for me).

Please suggest :)
Hi Ravi, I have went ahead with 0124. But my application is just submitted and I have not received ITA only at the moment, so certainly I'm not in a position to comment anything. But what I feel, if only, on your Work Responsibilities letter, you manage to get managerial work statements w.r.t. E-commerce manager in 0124, you would be fine as said by everyone that titles don't matter. But if you can't show managerial stuff then may be 1254. All the best!

Ravi Saku

Feb 10, 2018
Hi Ravi, I have went ahead with 0124. But my application is just submitted and I have not received ITA only at the moment, so certainly I'm not in a position to comment anything. But what I feel, if only, on your Work Responsibilities letter, you manage to get managerial work statements w.r.t. E-commerce manager in 0124, you would be fine as said by everyone that titles don't matter. But if you can't show managerial stuff then may be 1254. All the best!
Thanks @plabh I wish you well. Please updated this thread (if possible) once you hear back. I am applying next month, and would do the same.

Reactions: islammuhammad

rahulraman989

Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys - any luck with your submissions for digital analytics with noc code 2171 ? I’m in the digital analytics field and I made my submission with noc code as 2171. After having read a couple of posts on forums like these I’m just wondering if I have done the right thing. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tarun12

Aug 27, 2018
Hi Members, I have been following this thread closely. What at last was the NOC code for digital analyst?

islammuhammad

Dec 11, 2018
Thanks again @btoronto !!! :) And yes, I have also dismissed it now. This NOC thing has twisted, squeezed my brain fully. :D And you two guys have given me some precious time and confidence. :)

I'm going to go with 0124, found it today only. This lines gives me huge relief and I can connect with it.

"E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities."
Hi plabh, I am facing the same issue with my. NOC for a Digital / Web Analyst with experience of around 4 years in Google Analytics - Tag Manager - Tableau - SQL and Airflow for reports automation, What happened after you used NOC 0124, did it match what you were looking for and how is your Canada immigration journey going ?

suchin

Apr 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am in the same boat. I am a senior web analyst, managing and using tools like Google Analytics, Tealium, Google Tag Manager. I own the tracking strategy and requirement gathering process of two departments in my company. I do not have anyone that reports to me but I manage the analytics program.

@Michael_South_Africa, @islammuhammad, @Tarun12, @Ravi Saku, @plabh, @BhagyaShree_Das. Can anyone of you please help!!

Thank you,
Suchin