+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Business Forecasting Analyst

iamjane

Mar 7, 2022
Hi everyone,

Could you please advise which NOC is the right one for me? I can't seem to pick out any NOC code. Mine is a little bit here and there.

Is it 1122 or 4162 or 2171. I think 2171 isn't the right one but a lot of people have advised 2171 from other threads for business analyst.

Here are my job duties:
  • Participate in the development and implementation of all inventory strategy along with operational impact assessment.
  • Analyze off the shelf availability figures and review reasons for service loss, and project manage activities to improve spare parts availability
  • Provide detailed ongoing analysis and governance on forecast accuracy, inventory levels, inflows, outflows, and turns
  • Participate in the development and implementation of all system tools required for the team to achieve desired forecasting & inventory planning objectives efficiently and effectively
  • Validate baseline forecasts through statistics and trends to improve inventory plan accuracy
  • Identify process improvement opportunities and solutions, develop plans & drive implementation activities
  • Build governance frameworks and tools for various initiatives in order to report out on key milestones and performance targets.
Qualifications:
  • You possess a university degree in Business Management or Engineering with a minimum of 3 year of relevant experience
  • You have demonstrated experience in business analysis, governance, and presentation building
  • Experience in Aerospace and preferably Aftermarket would be considered an asset
  • APICS certification, Six Sigma experience, project management training, and CPIM certification are considered valuable assets for this role.
  • You have strong analytical skills and business acumen
  • You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment
  • You are able to manage several concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
  • You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
  • You have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
  • You are proficient with Windows applications at an advanced level: MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
  • Knowledge and/or experience working with SAP would be an asset
Thank you so much!

Jane

kartikj001

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Hello, you are the best judge of which duties in the NOC reflect your job profile. Select the one where the Job profile matches what you do because the company has to give you a letter confirming your job functions and it should match with the duties in NOC for IRCC to accept your application.

Mario1511

Mar 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

Could you please advise which NOC is the right one for me? I can't seem to pick out any NOC code. Mine is a little bit here and there.

Is it 1122 or 4162 or 2171. I think 2171 isn't the right one but a lot of people have advised 2171 from other threads for business analyst.

Here are my job duties:
  • Participate in the development and implementation of all inventory strategy along with operational impact assessment.
  • Analyze off the shelf availability figures and review reasons for service loss, and project manage activities to improve spare parts availability
  • Provide detailed ongoing analysis and governance on forecast accuracy, inventory levels, inflows, outflows, and turns
  • Participate in the development and implementation of all system tools required for the team to achieve desired forecasting & inventory planning objectives efficiently and effectively
  • Validate baseline forecasts through statistics and trends to improve inventory plan accuracy
  • Identify process improvement opportunities and solutions, develop plans & drive implementation activities
  • Build governance frameworks and tools for various initiatives in order to report out on key milestones and performance targets.
Qualifications:
  • You possess a university degree in Business Management or Engineering with a minimum of 3 year of relevant experience
  • You have demonstrated experience in business analysis, governance, and presentation building
  • Experience in Aerospace and preferably Aftermarket would be considered an asset
  • APICS certification, Six Sigma experience, project management training, and CPIM certification are considered valuable assets for this role.
  • You have strong analytical skills and business acumen
  • You are a team player with a strong sense of initiative, responsibility and good judgment
  • You are able to manage several concurrent projects and meet tight deadlines
  • You think quickly and creatively in a fast-moving and changing business context
  • You have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
  • You are proficient with Windows applications at an advanced level: MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
  • Knowledge and/or experience working with SAP would be an asset
Thank you so much!

Jane
Hi Jane,

i have a similar profile as a customer supply chain analyst. I was considering 1122 as well but I am not sure. Which Noc did youend up using?