+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code confusion between 21230 and 21232

runal17

Mar 4, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all. I've a question regarding NOC code . Currently , I've an EE profile with 21232 as my NOC for one year work experience , but now I think 21230 might also be a bit similar.

I've a bachelor in computer science and engineering. My job title is Member of Technical Staff.
I basically work on an e-learning authoring tool in an IT company. It's a desktop application that allows people to create courses, quizzes, trainings ( a bit like PowerPoint) . It's a new software and I code mostly on the front-end using reactJS and javascript ( with limited back-end development part) . It also involves allowing animations to be added to the content ( like PowerPoint animations and not game animations), doing code reviews, assisting in code design and checking whether changing the code at a particular place would cause regressions ( all this sounds a bit like 21232) . But then I also assist in the development of product specification, by telling what is feasible and what is not and identify solutions for technical problems ( A bit like 21230) .

I know that I should use the NOC which matches 70% of my duties. But I am not able to decide between these two. Can anyone please tell which one might be suitable based on previous experiences?

RajSinha007

Aug 20, 2023
Hi all. I've a question regarding NOC code . Currently , I've an EE profile with 21232 as my NOC for one year work experience , but now I think 21230 might also be a bit similar.

I've a bachelor in computer science and engineering. My job title is Member of Technical Staff.
I basically work on an e-learning authoring tool in an IT company. It's a desktop application that allows people to create courses, quizzes, trainings ( a bit like PowerPoint) . It's a new software and I code mostly on the front-end using reactJS and javascript ( with limited back-end development part) . It also involves allowing animations to be added to the content ( like PowerPoint animations and not game animations), doing code reviews, assisting in code design and checking whether changing the code at a particular place would cause regressions ( all this sounds a bit like 21232) . But then I also assist in the development of product specification, by telling what is feasible and what is not and identify solutions for technical problems ( A bit like 21230) .

I know that I should use the NOC which matches 70% of my duties. But I am not able to decide between these two. Can anyone please tell which one might be suitable based on previous experiences?
I am in same situation , which NOC did you use eventually ?