+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code clarification between 0213 and 1221

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone, i am in a situation where i am confused picking the right NOC code between 0213 and 1221.
As i have been been designated as "PROJECT ASSOCIATE " which is PMO and my roles and responsibilities are as follows.
so kindly suggest which noc code would be closely related between this two ?

Roles and responsibilities are :

Develop project plan and oversee from conception and planning to implementation, including accountability, strategies, processes and resources
Co-ordinate activities and tasks among internal departments (Editorial, Quality Assurance & Software Engineering services), client and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope
Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software
Create accurate quotes and assist in budgetary controls, and place accurate timeline to deliver the projects.
Develop implementation plans and methods for monitoring project progress, implement and utilize reporting and administrative forms for all departments
Carry out administrative tasks for active projects which include current status, critical due dates, forecast completion dates, risk and associated dependencies and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Co-ordinate and supervise administrative procedures in the company and implement new procedures that impact the Project Management department
Assist in the sales process by communicating(quote) with the customer throughout the process, in a timely manner, to relay project status and to address client concerns
Identify and resolve project issues, inter-dependencies, and conflicts