+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code 72014

Ratishsawhney

Dec 25, 2023
Hi, I got my ITA recently and started collecting the documents for the PR file. I got the letters from the employer. The job title on there is Director of Operations (Floor Covering Supervisor). While I mentioned Director of Operations on my Express entry profile.
What should I do now? If I change this to what is mentioned on the employment letter and pay stubs, will it cause any issues?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I got my ITA recently and started collecting the documents for the PR file. I got the letters from the employer. The job title on there is Director of Operations (Floor Covering Supervisor). While I mentioned Director of Operations on my Express entry profile.
What should I do now? If I change this to what is mentioned on the employment letter and pay stubs, will it cause any issues?
Your job responsibilities match the NOC, not the title so no issue.

harshaldhotra

Jan 10, 2024
is it mandatory to have certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under noc 72014. I work as supervisor for real estate company and my NOC duties match 7204. do i mandatorily need Certificate of qualification?

harshaldhotra

Jan 10, 2024
Your job responsibilities match the NOC, not the title so no issue.
hello. is it mandatory to have certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under noc 72014. I work as supervisor for real estate company in Canada and my NOC duties match 72014. When I was creating express entry profile i was asked "do i have certificate of qualififcation"? I selected no as I dont have one. Now is it mandatory that i have Certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under NOC 72014? My employer did not ask for one when i was employed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hello. is it mandatory to have certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under noc 72014. I work as supervisor for real estate company in Canada and my NOC duties match 72014. When I was creating express entry profile i was asked "do i have certificate of qualififcation"? I selected no as I dont have one. Now is it mandatory that i have Certificate of qualification to apply for express entry under NOC 72014? My employer did not ask for one when i was employed
No it is for trades

harshaldhotra

Jan 10, 2024
No it is for trades
Thanks for the response. I am currently supervisorr and overseeing construction workers and schedule and report their daily progress. But 72014 falls under trade.. As i am not doing the work myself so it is the reason i would not require certificate of wualification?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the response. I am currently supervisorr and overseeing construction workers and schedule and report their daily progress. But 72014 falls under trade.. As i am not doing the work myself so it is the reason i would not require certificate of wualification?
COQ is for trades only, not your job.