+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code 4011

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone,

Has anyone got Canada PR with NOC code 4011?
Or is anyone also interested in Canada PR with NOC code 4011?

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Very nice to know. Congratulations.

You got ITA through Direct express entry or PNP?
And you are also from Mechanical Engineering background or something else?

vicchuansel

Aug 19, 2019
Thanks, my CRS was the same before I created the profile.
I had 429 CRS with my earlier IELTS Score, I had written it again to get this 489 Score. (L: 8.5,R: 8.5, S: 7.5, W: 7)

What are your plans of getting a JOB in Canada? Can u kindly share them

santu55

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Thanks, my CRS was the same before I created the profile.
I had 429 CRS with my earlier IELTS Score, I had written it again to get this 489 Score. (L: 8.5,R: 8.5, S: 7.5, W: 7)

What are your plans of getting a JOB in Canada? Can u kindly share them
Actually, my CRS score will not go beyond 415. So, I am considering option of PNP in Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan provinces.
I am also with BE, MS, PhD. I need to begin job search soon.
My email address is: santu55@gmail.com
Since we are from similar education and interested in same 4011 NOC code,
can you please send me an email so that we can share our phone numbers so that we can discuss better through phone or messages?

curious_academician

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
Actually, my CRS score will not go beyond 415. So, I am considering option of PNP in Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan provinces.
I am also with BE, MS, PhD. I need to begin job search soon.
My email address is: santu55@gmail.com
Since we are from similar education and interested in same 4011 NOC code,
can you please send me an email so that we can share our phone numbers so that we can discuss better through phone or messages?
Did you get any invite under PNP? My NOC is also 4011 and CRS is 435. Do these provinces have demand for this NOC??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Did you get any invite under PNP? My NOC is also 4011 and CRS is 435. Do these provinces have demand for this NOC??
For Saskatchewan what is your score. To check scores and NOCs look at selection results.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

Alberta is cutting immigration by 30% and focusing on those living, working and studying in the province.

curious_academician

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
For Saskatchewan what is your score. To check scores and NOCs look at selection results.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/international-skilled-worker-eoi-system

Alberta is cutting immigration by 30% and focusing on those living, working and studying in the province.
I am not eligible for Saskatchewan as I do not have enough points. I had all my hopes from Alberta.

J.Jay

Aug 18, 2020
I feel that Alberta is harder for people with NOC 4011. I did not hear from them more than a year.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Last edited:

KSubburaj

Dec 21, 2020
Thank you. Yes, I see that, it has been a while since the 4011 category in the draw. Appreciate if any guidance on higher chances of getting PNP from any other provinces ?

Started looking for Jobs to increase the chance with Express Entry but CoVID-19 delayed things somewhat.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you. Yes, I see that, it has been a while since the 4011 category in the draw. Appreciate if any guidance on higher chances of getting PNP from any other provinces ?

Started looking for Jobs to increase the chance with Express Entry but CoVID-19 delayed things somewhat.

Thanks
Sorry, I don’t know of other provinces. Your NOC is university lecturer so you must have a masters or PhD. The issue is that many lecturer positions are part-time & on contract. Only a few positions are tenured or full time. You should be networking with universities to showcase your CV - research papers, publications etc.