VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018

bbSS

Oct 21, 2016
Hi,

Hope you are good!

I again gave IELTs but sadly got overall 6 and 5 in writing pre it was 6.5. Can you please guide if i am eligible for any province. I am tired giving IELTs again and again and it cost so much now. Please help.

Thanks

bbSS

Oct 21, 2016
Yaar i did that but its written everywhere that 6 jin each is mandatory please help i really want to move there. please help.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Eligibility
To be eligible for this sub-category, you must pay a non-refundable $300 application fee online by Visa or Mastercard. It is the last step required in order to submit your application.

You may qualify for this sub-category if you live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, are not a refugee claimant and:

bbSS

Oct 21, 2016
Nishant,
The SINP express entry program is closed currently. see below.
The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to applications at this time. To be accepted, your application must be complete with all required documents or it will be returned and the application fee will not be refunded.

The list of eligible occupations that are in-demand in Saskatchewan has been revised, as of August 9, 2017. Please note your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation NOC 0, A, B that is considered in-demand in Saskatchewan.

For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work

Moreover the list of eligibilities as below suggest at this moment you cannot apply to this.
Eligibility

To be eligible for this sub-category, you must pay a non-refundable $300 application fee online by Visa or Mastercard. It is the last step required in order to submit your application.

You may qualify for this sub-category if you live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, are not a refugee claimant and:

Are accepted into IRCC’s Express Entry Pool, have an Express Entry profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid .
Provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency. The results should match what you declared in your Express Entry profile.
Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.
Have at least one of the following in your field of education or training occupation:
One year work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
Two years work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or
Twelve months work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level "A", "B" or "0" that’s in-demand in Saskatchewan.
Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided - all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.
Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.

It's not about $300. You do not meet current eligibility criteria. See in details. The very first condition.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

bbSS

Oct 21, 2016
Its is required to be in express entry to get PNP from any province and express entry make u eligible unless u get 6 in each please share if I am wrong..

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I am sure you do not even open posted form links from a month. You can not fill the form yourself. Better u talk to consultant. Ravi is comparatively reasonable in rates.

Last edited: