+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE 1122 Help!

harryqblove

Nov 2, 2017
Dear All experts!

Would be noc code 1122 position must be in the consultant firm or it could be in other industry as long as the list of duties fits ?
I am concerned that I chose the wrong code since I am not working under a consultant firm. Can I still change my NOC code after I received my ITA? Would you have any recommendations?

Below is my job duties:

· Analyze and organize time sensitive airline edits, transactions and provide recommendations to management

· Perform continuous audits to ensure standard, consistent and quality master data in the systems is valid and accurate

· Plan and create the flight schedule and positioning procedures for the upcoming or new aircraft service changes for Air Canada

· Assist management with assigned priorities and procedures on behalf of customer’s requests.

· Monitor and determine prioritization of the airline flight schedule based upon JIT (just in time) data

· Evaluate and conduct data mine reports, transactions and codes impacting service delivery in the airline operation and management

· Collect and manipulate various metrics that impact billing reports resulting from customer-initiated change

· Act as the liaison between our airline customers and office management

· Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization to ensure that our airline customer requirements are met within time frames and company policy

· Train new employees in the order control department

Thank you all!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Dear All experts!

Would be noc code 1122 position must be in the consultant firm NO or it could be in other industry as long as the list of duties fits ?

Read the lead statement - IRCC does : )

"Professionals in this unit group provide services to management such as analyzing the structure, operations, managerial methods or functions of an organization in order to propose, plan and implement improvements. They are employed by management consulting firms and throughout the public and private sectors or are self-employed."

In other words, these professionals could be in a consulting firm, be "internal" consultants, or be independent consultants.

I am concerned that I chose the wrong code since I am not working under a consultant firm.
That does not matter, because that is not what the lead statement says.

Can I still change my NOC code after I received my ITA?
Yes

Would you have any recommendations?

Below is my job duties:

· Analyze and organize time sensitive airline edits, transactions and provide recommendations to management

· Perform continuous audits to ensure standard, consistent and quality master data in the systems is valid and accurate

· Plan and create the flight schedule and positioning procedures for the upcoming or new aircraft service changes for Air Canada

· Assist management with assigned priorities and procedures on behalf of customer’s requests.

· Monitor and determine prioritization of the airline flight schedule based upon JIT (just in time) data

· Evaluate and conduct data mine reports, transactions and codes impacting service delivery in the airline operation and management

· Collect and manipulate various metrics that impact billing reports resulting from customer-initiated change

· Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization to ensure that our airline customer requirements are met within time frames and company policy

Looks right to me....

Reactions: merlz

Memyselfandme

Dec 20, 2018
Dear All,

Please help in telling me whether my below job duties match with NOC 1122
1) Assisting in internal audit for outsourced vendors and ensuring internal audit compliance as per government norms
2) conducting research to determine effectiveness of policy
3) Emplanement of outsourced vendor and ensuring compliance with government norms
4) administer and train off payroll staff
5) Cordinating with stakeholders for marketing products

Thanks in Advance!!

Last edited:

merlz

May 25, 2019
Hey, I am also confused between 1122, 4162 and 1112. Can you please suggest if possible ?

Senior Compliance Risk Analyst - Compliance and Control
· Supporting the yearly execution of the enterprise wide compliance risk assessment (EWCRA) as per defined timelines, assessed final output of previous year and incorporate deliverables into the current year plan and track progress of remedial actions including updating of compliance manuals related to CRA using best practices to provide visibility and transparency of status and issues in the CRA process thus ensuring smooth flow of the process
· Leading the platform testing process and execution testing of test scripts for various technical requirements which includes UAT testing (end to end) and preparing tactical user stories for various changes to be done in the CRA Tool.
· Actively engaged in Quality Assurance (QA) process, reporting and all the adhoc requests facilitated by the stakeholders.
· Generating and preparing of CRA Business results for all senior stakeholders
· Analyzing control gaps to identify the function related Gaps affecting the business, rules analysis for various policies related to various regulations.
· Preparing Training decks for various respondents and QA reviewers to get a better understanding of the process and CRA tool.
· Calculating and aggregating the conduct risk key risk frameworks for various policy risk to themes mapping.
· Assisting in the RCSA and CMRA calculation for Protiviti Risk Assessment business unit alignment

ChessWriter

Nov 1, 2020
Dear All experts!

Would be noc code 1122 position must be in the consultant firm or it could be in other industry as long as the list of duties fits ?
I am concerned that I chose the wrong code since I am not working under a consultant firm. Can I still change my NOC code after I received my ITA? Would you have any recommendations?

Below is my job duties:

Thank you all!
Hi,
I have the same query as you. Can you please tell me what you ended up doing? How did it work out for you?

Thanks