+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE 0122 clarification needed

Deepaliror0000

Jun 18, 2018
ma'am i am actually asking that can i mention both the jobs in my work history.i have reference letters for both,full time employee too.

apnamanish9

Oct 6, 2013
Hi everyone, my situation is also similar. I had joined a public sector bank in India as a probationary officer(assistant manager), then in 2 yrs got promoted to deputy manager(scale 2) and worked for 3 yrs as branch manager, then got promoted to manager(scale 3) and working as relationship manager medium ecterprises since last 1 yr. I have done engineering in biotech and mba in finance and marketing. Pls suggest the suitable noc code to apply for. Also kindly mention the canadian certifications in banking which will boost my chances of landing a job in canada.

Sirwan

Jul 6, 2018
My duties matched most of those of credit manager under 0122. All duties need not match...if most of ur duties are there, it would do. My Pr application hs been approved. So rest assured.
Hi can you mail me what you wrote under duties and responsibilities in the application? and how its gonna match the 0122 section? If you are comfortable with that please mail me at sirwan.hossain@gmail.com

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Get the reference letter from ur present superior. It should be on the bank's letterhead and contain all the details as required by CIC. It worked for me. Cic says to get the letter from either HR or immediate superior. So it wouldnt be a problem
can u please email me your roles and responsibility letter over my mail id:
priyanka.verma190@gmail.com

one more question do we need any sort of noc from bank while applying for PCC?

Yashb1981

Sep 23, 2018
My duties matched most of those of credit manager under 0122. All duties need not match...if most of ur duties are there, it would do. My Pr application hs been approved. So rest assured.
Hi..
Presently I am working as Manager Credit in nationalised bank and having experience of 5 years in NOC 0122. I have created my online profile for express entry just 10 days before. My CRS score is 375. Recently ontario PNP human priorities stream has made changes wherein they have withdrawn minimum 400 points criteria for LOI for PNP. So my question was, whether bankers have any chance of getting invitation from the Ontario province for PNP. Second thing is that what was your CRS score and whether u r in canada at present or what?

Sirwan

Jul 6, 2018
U r on which post in bank
Credit officer. Branch banking. Mostly my work is to create credit (loan) proposals and send it to head office for further approval. And do day to day investment/credit related work. Visit clients factories and also make sure their loans are not getting classified. Overall do almost everything that is required in credit department of a branch. I am currently in a mid level position.

ankurbhatia17

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hello everyone... Really happy to see few bankers here... Can we have a whatsapp group where we all can discuss and share info regarding the PR process???

saurabh2004

Star Member
Aug 29, 2017
Congratulation..good to hear that your application is approved.
Congratulation..good to hear that ur application is approved...Is it through the PNP or EE.

Kindly advise...