Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
Hi Fellow Members,

I have been researching a lot on FSWC program and plan to apply for PR when the program starts again accepting applications in early 2013 under FSWC from New Delhi, India. However there is one major hurdle for me wherein I seek support of you all experienced veterans and members.

I'm an Electronics and Communication Engineer by studies and my current filed of work is technical consultancy, mainly focussed at Audio Visual designing for corporates, High end Hotels etc.

I'm currently working as Technical Director at a technology consultancy firm and my profile includes
- driving the complete business,
-Design AV/IT systems for our clients,
-be up to date with latest technologies in the field and
-motivate team members to keep up and design accordingly,
- Handle day to day interaction with clients,
-ensure project deliveries in terms of designs,
-develop tender documentation on behalf of our clients and help them selecting appropriate vendors etc.

Essentially work as a consultant (selling our brains and not supplying or installing or repairing anything).

My Dilemna starts here.. When I start looking at the NOC categories, the only fields I find Audio Visuals mentioned is technicians, Repair personnel, Broadcasting professional, TV repairs etc, which are all mainly labour jobs, and nowhere is there an option of a designer in this category.

Can any of the esteemed members here help me find the suitable class or guide me where i'm making a mistake while searching. It will be a great help.

Regards
Vicky

vicky_si

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed 28 May '13 ..PER 17 aug' 13
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
21 Oct.2013
Med's Request
27 Nov. 2013
Med's Done....
7 dec 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
Planned 7 July 2014
vicky_si said:
Hi Fellow Members,

I have been researching a lot on FSWC program and plan to apply for PR when the program starts again accepting applications in early 2013 under FSWC from New Delhi, India. However there is one major hurdle for me wherein I seek support of you all experienced veterans and members.

I'm an Electronics and Communication Engineer by studies and my current filed of work is technical consultancy, mainly focussed at Audio Visual designing for corporates, High end Hotels etc.

I'm currently working as Technical Director at a technology consultancy firm and my profile includes
-develop tender documentation on behalf of our clients and help them selecting appropriate vendors etc.

Essentially work as a consultant (selling our brains and not supplying or installing or repairing anything).

My Dilemna starts here.. When I start looking at the NOC categories, the only fields I find Audio Visuals mentioned is technicians, Repair personnel, Broadcasting professional, TV repairs etc, which are all mainly labour jobs, and nowhere is there an option of a designer in this category.

Can any of the esteemed members here help me find the suitable class or guide me where i'm making a mistake while searching. It will be a great help.

Regards
Vicky
Hi There,

Can any of the experienced members guide me please. Shall i be looking at the IT field for the closest NOC class....??

Binil Christy

Feb 20, 2020
Hi Fellow Members,

Regards
Vicky
Dear Sir,

My name is Binil Christy Challat,
I’m a Broadcast professional with 4+ years of experience in Broadcast & Media Industry. Working for Broadcast Systems Integrator have enhanced my skills in System Design, Broadcast Workflow, Project Implementation, Project & Team management.

As AV Systems Design Engineer with 4+ year of work experience, I have developed skills such as

1. Analysis and assembly of technical requirements.

2. Product selection, technical coordination with manufactures in the quotation process.

3. Creation and preparation of technical descriptions, outlines and sketches.

4. Bidding project from initial tender to final submission

Im also trying for Canada PR im aslo facing the same dilemma which you faced kindly let me know what is the NOC for designer in Canada. If possible kindly give me a reference to secure a job offer in this field