07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
what can i do now ?
Ok look, now wait until tomorrow, I remeber when I changed my NOC it took 24hours to have the updated one in the EE profile. What i do not understand here is the fact that your profile is inadmissible..both NOC are in the same category A.

Gg0430

Aug 9, 2019
i dont kmown its still showing ineligible will wait until tomorrow do you have any clue i could use this noi ?
create another profile and link it to this one, if then still i could apply for oinp?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
i dont kmown its still showing ineligible will wait until tomorrow do you have any clue i could use this noi ?
create another profile and link it to this one, if then still i could apply for oinp?
No idea mate, just try tomorrow. If in the worst case is still not admissible until monday, then you should create a new EE profile, snapshot the NOI that you have to have the proof and then may be you should contact Ontario to send you the NOI to your new prifile with the correct NOC. I really hope that your profile will recover tomorrow. Keep me posted.

Gg0430

Aug 9, 2019
No idea mate, just try tomorrow. If in the worst case is still not admissible until monday, then you should create a new EE profile, snapshot the NOI that you have to have the proof and then may be you should contact Ontario to send you the NOI to your new prifile with the correct NOC. I really hope that your profile will recover tomorrow. Keep me posted.
No luck as of now,still ineligible. I emailed OINP havent recieved any response.

Nagapandi

May 17, 2020
Understood. I am tellong yoi this because from my personal experience with OINP, i put a different noc from the principal for my last experience of 8 years. Then they came back to me asking to proof an experience of at least 1 year during the last 5 years in the main NOC to be admissible. It happened to me I had to change the noc of my last experience to the main noc and explain this to OINP. This isbmy experience and based on what I responded.
@Pura Vida

I am also in same situation now. Do I need to provide proof for main noc 2147? But I don't have offer letter with that noc. Could you suggest what kind of proof I can submit for main noc.

smacker13

Oct 19, 2020
@Pura Vida

I am also in same situation now. Do I need to provide proof for main noc 2147? But I don't have offer letter with that noc. Could you suggest what kind of proof I can submit for main noc.
Did you receive the PNP? I am in the same position where my primary NOC is not the actual one on which i had worked for last 5 years.

Mar 31, 2021
Yes I did. I sent a LOE and it worked. I was nominated.
Hi Pura,

I have also changed my NOC code for an employment which I am not claiming the points for. However, they have still asked me to submit a LOE. Can you please advise what did you write in the LOE.
Thanks in advance

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi All,

This question is on behalf of my friend, I'm on a work permit wich has the NOC code of 2173 since last 2 years. Now I have applied for Alberta opportunity Stream {AOS} andI have received a NOI{Notification of Interest} and I I have submitted the documents to IRCC / concerned authority. Now I came to know that I have entered the slightly different NOC 2172 instead of 2173. My experirnce letter / reference letter contains roles and responsibilities of 2173. Henceforth I kindly need your supoort in proceeding further with my application.

Kindly suggest me what can be done quickly. I haven't received my AOR yet. Meanwhile my company is extending my work permit as well with same NOC code as 2173. Kindly suggest me what to be done further.

Is it better to change my NOC code to 2172 for extending my work permit or can we inform IRCC about the change and get this updated?

Waiting for your kind response. Please reach out to me if you have to discuss on call below number.

aravind230395

Jan 24, 2023
Hello, it is possible and does not impact you application if your job is still in in the same class. I did it after a recommendation from OINP from 2171 to 2174 and received nomination.
Is that okea to change job code and description in express entry profile after getting NOI for PNP ?

Daren2023

Jan 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi, does anyone know if it is ok to change NOC after ITA before application? After receiving an ITA I found a NOC code that is better matched with my job. Both NOCs are eligible for EE and are quite similar.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if it is ok to change NOC after ITA before application? After receiving an ITA I found a NOC code that is better matched with my job. Both NOCs are eligible for EE and are quite similar.
This means you have received ITA as per your NOC. Your application had been locked now with the docs you have submitted. Changing anything could lead to rejection.