+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC change after ITA

GodsChild1994

Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone,
I am a CEC candidate and reveived my ITA. I need to change my NOC code from 6311 cafeteria supervisor to 6211 retail supervisor. What can I possibly give as an LOE? Is an LOE actually needed? Is this going to create any problems later? Please someone help as I am really confused.

Adelgas

Feb 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am a CEC candidate and reveived my ITA. I need to change my NOC code from 6311 cafeteria supervisor to 6211 retail supervisor. What can I possibly give as an LOE? Is an LOE actually needed? Is this going to create any problems later? Please someone help as I am really confused.
Hi! did you get your answer? I'm in the same situation now.

Gkaur95

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hi did u change the noc code after ita I am on same boat.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi did u change the noc code after ita I am on same boat.
Hi. If you have an ITA, you can change your NOC code but you’ll need to decline your ITA to do this. If you decline your ITA, there is no guarantee you’ll be invited again. It could also change your points.

Gkaur95

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Hi. If you have an ITA, you can change your NOC code but you’ll need to decline your ITA to do this. If you decline your ITA, there is no guarantee you’ll be invited again. It could also change your points.
I just want to change my noc code. It didn’t change my points

Reactions: Aneep Kumar