+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC B jobs after Supply Chain Management

Kamalprt1171

Nov 11, 2020
Hi
I am an International student pursuing Post graduation diploma in Supply Chain Management, I am concern about which type of job considered for NOC B? Currently I am working as a Retail Sales Supervisor in Circle K but wants to join field job after that. Also, logistics co-ordinator is considered for NOC B?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi
I am an International student pursuing Post graduation diploma in Supply Chain Management, I am concern about which type of job considered for NOC B? Currently I am working as a Retail Sales Supervisor in Circle K but wants to join field job after that. Also, logistics co-ordinator is considered for NOC B?
Anything supervisor or manager is NOC B. Procurement, Purchasing, Demand Planning, Scheduling/Transportation Coordinator, Inventory Controller, Supply Planning are all NocB and up

Akash_Yagnik

Nov 26, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
My Job Title is Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. I am not sure if this is a NOC B job or not. I categorized this job under 1215 but still confused that it falls in this NOC or not. Can someone please help..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My Job Title is Shipping and Receiving Coordinator. I am not sure if this is a NOC B job or not. I categorized this job under 1215 but still confused that it falls in this NOC or not. Can someone please help..
You match your responsibilities not title to the NOC. Only you can figure that out.

AprilNg

Apr 12, 2022
Would you mind considering my case:
My title is planning analyst
Duties:
- Create and update production plans to align with demand, production capacity and other constraints.
- Track inventory and monitor output vs target
- Work with supply chain team to quickly resolve issues when demand exceed allocations or when there are long term supplier capacity constraints
- Work with cross-fuctional teams to ensure production plans are on track, communicate delays to related stakeholder
- Manage weekly and monthly planning report and analysis

Any chance my work fit into Noc B (1215) or it is a Noc C (1523)?
Thank you very much.

Mohanan

Apr 12, 2022
Good morning,
I am working as shipping clerk in a company. Is this position considered a B noc job ? Can someone help me from this confusion?

Philipdilip

Jul 30, 2019
Duties:
- Create and update production plans to align with demand, production capacity and other constraints.
- Work with supply chain team to quickly resolve issues when demand exceed allocations or when there are long term supplier capacity constraints
- Work with cross-fuctional teams to ensure production plans are on track, communicate delays to related stakeholder

Thank you very much.
Even I am in the same situation, could you please confirm what you did?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Duties:

Thank you very much.
You are production coordinator, noc C

1523 – Production logistics co-ordinators
Production logistics co-ordinators co-ordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within an establishment, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of production and construction projects. They are employed by manufacturing and construction companies, printing and publishing companies and other industrial establishments.

Example titles
Index of titles
  • Expediter
  • Production clerk
  • Production co-ordinator
  • Production scheduler
  • Scheduling clerk
  • Supply chain co-ordinator - production
  • Traffic control clerk
Inclusions
  • Material estimator
  • Traffic clerk - broadcasting

Philipdilip

Jul 30, 2019
You are production coordinator, noc C

1523 – Production logistics co-ordinators
Production logistics co-ordinators co-ordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within an establishment, prepare work and production schedules and monitor the progress of production and construction projects. They are employed by manufacturing and construction companies, printing and publishing companies and other industrial establishments.

Example titles
Index of titles
  • Expediter
  • Production clerk
  • Production co-ordinator
  • Production scheduler
  • Scheduling clerk
  • Supply chain co-ordinator - production
  • Traffic control clerk
Inclusions
  • Material estimator
  • Traffic clerk - broadcasting
SAP production planning module to handle material planning; (ii) purchasing components from affiliates; (iii) scheduling 3rd party vendor procurements; (iv) production scheduling; (v) daily meeting with internal stakeholders to ensure customer dispatches; and (vi) publishing KPI reports for planning function. His weekly working hours accounted to 47.5 hours.

Would this also be noc 1523?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
SAP production planning module to handle material planning; (ii) purchasing components from affiliates; (iii) scheduling 3rd party vendor procurements; (iv) production scheduling; (v) daily meeting with internal stakeholders to ensure customer dispatches; and (vi) publishing KPI reports for planning function. His weekly working hours accounted to 47.5 hours.

Would this also be noc 1523?
Your title?