NOC 7231, Title not matching with NOC

Askani

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Quebec, Montreal
Visa Office......
Pakistan, Karachi
Hi guys,

I am going to apply for PR and i am working as Quality Auditor/Inspector in an automotive company. I am going to choose NOC 7231 because my duties is almost matching with this NOC.

My company mentioned the NOC 7231 too but my job title is not matching with NOC code.

My job duties and responsibilities are!

- Perform Quality inspection for night shift which include assembled parts, stamping, hydroforming and laser cutting.
- Inform his supervisor of any deviation and/ or defective parts found during the inspection processes and take appropriate steps in reducing scraps by using our established document procedures, verifying the dimensions using vernier calipers, Micrometer, dial indicators, Height Gages, CMM etc.
- Ensure all equipment e.g precision measurements tools and gages are maintained in profer working condition and kept clean all the times.
- As needed, informed and/ or issue tooling repair work orders.
- Troubleshot and actively participating in 8D corrective and preventive action.
- Completion of all required documents and verification of products related first off, in process and last off inspections.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives throughout the plants.

I would be very helpful if i will get any suggestions. Should i go for this NOC or not?

Last edited:

hbodar

May 27, 2020
Hi guys,

I am going to apply for PR and i am working as Quality Auditor/Inspector in an automotive company. I am going to choose NOC 7231 because my duties is almost matching with this NOC.

My company mentioned the NOC 7231 too but my job title is not matching with NOC code.

My job duties and responsibilities are!

- Perform Quality inspection for night shift which include assembled parts, stamping, hydroforming and laser cutting.
- Inform his supervisor of any deviation and/ or defective parts found during the inspection processes and take appropriate steps in reducing scraps by using our established document procedures, verifying the dimensions using vernier calipers, Micrometer, dial indicators, Height Gages, CMM etc.
- Ensure all equipment e.g precision measurements tools and gages are maintained in profer working condition and kept clean all the times.
- As needed, informed and/ or issue tooling repair work orders.
- Troubleshot and actively participating in 8D corrective and preventive action.
- Completion of all required documents and verification of products related first off, in process and last off inspections.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives throughout the plants.

I would be very helpful if i will get any suggestions. Should i go for this NOC or not?

HI... Have you got your PR? can you please confirm that did you use the 7231 NOC for Quality Auditor / insoector?