+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 6235

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Hi friends,

I am confused related to NOC. I am a credit analyst in the bank. The closest match with my duties is NOC 6235, in which 50% duties are matching, however, NOC 6235 is mainly focused on sales. I am working in a credit department and not dealing with customers, in other words I am not doing any sales.

NOC 1232 Loan officers was the perfect match for me, but unfortunately that NOC does not exist any more and changed with NOC 6235 Financial Sales Representative.

I am expecting ITA in next draw, but worried about NOC.

Could anyone with same NOC please help?

chirkut

May 26, 2019
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-10-2019
IELTS Request
L: 8.5,R: 7, W: 7, S: 8.5
Hi friends,

I am confused related to NOC. I am a credit analyst in the bank. The closest match with my duties is NOC 6235, in which 50% duties are matching, however, NOC 6235 is mainly focused on sales. I am working in a credit department and not dealing with customers, in other words I am not doing any sales.

NOC 1232 Loan officers was the perfect match for me, but unfortunately that NOC does not exist any more and changed with NOC 6235 Financial Sales Representative.

I am expecting ITA in next draw, but worried about NOC.

Could anyone with same NOC please help?

hey did you get your PR?

Sharma15

Aug 7, 2019
@Asad H Did noc 6235 work for you? I am in a similar situation. My job title is credit assistant and the job duties are the same as a loan officer. Not sure if noc 6235 would be the most suitable match?

Asad H

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Really appreciate your reply. Were you able to get a job letter from HR? Or did you provide a reference letter?
Yes I got a letter from HR with duties mentioned.

While preparing letter just think of some duties which are although related to sales but you may also be doing.

For example if you are not meeting customers, but talking to them over phone than you can include telephoneic interview with customers to understand their requirements and suggest eligibility.

In this way you would be able to link sales duties with your duties.

All the best...

Reactions: Sharma15

pav1993

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i will be working as a credit card officer with TD Bank but i am confused about the duties. IF someone can tell me does the following duties match with NOC 6235 CREDIT CARD OFFCER is the title and the main is FINANCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
  • Provide customers with the best solutions and offer guidance on how TD’s digital assets can further help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about our product and service suite.
  • Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
  • Play a key role in addressing customer concerns and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
  • Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
  • Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other’s knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues, and improve efficiency of the advice team.
Thank you in advance

pierrekiprov

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Hi All,

I would also like to ask if anyone knows about this NOC, I am a Tax/VAT reclaims Sales Representative in Fintech company. I also sell payment solutions and promote other similar products related to payments and tax.

Can anyone tell me if this role would qualify to apply for 6235 ?

Many thanks!

luthravibha15

Jul 2, 2021
Hi there,
I have a query about my noc. I work in a sales department at brokerage firm. My job title is not there in the noc list. Can anybody please help me to find the right noc? I think my job duties match with noc 6235.

here are my job duties & responsibilities:

 Develop and implement strategic selling tactics
 Strong telephone selling skills, including pre-call planning, pitching Questrade services, overcoming
objections and closing the sale
 Manage multiple client communication channels (inbound & outbound calls; email; live chat; face to face
meetings)
 Manage leads and prospects throughout the entire sales pipeline
 Become an expert in the account opening process
 Become a subject matter expert on Questrade products and services
 Identify sales leads and refer clients as necessary
 Cross-sell products and services when applicable
 Be knowledgeable on registered accounts; including TFSAs, RRSPs and RIFs
 Become an expert in stock and options trading, and securities regulations
 Keep current on Questrade’s policies and procedures
 Participate in regular Sales department meetings and workshops
 Participate in the planning of Sales initiatives
 Back up other team functions as business requires

NOC 6235 duties & responsibilities:
Financial sales representatives perform some or all of the following duties:

• Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services
  • Interview applicants for personal, mortgage, student and business loans
  • Promote the sale of deposit, investment, credit and loan products and services
  • Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
  • Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan
  • Complete credit and loan documentation
  • Submit credit and loan applications to branch or credit manager with recommendations for approval or rejection; or approve or reject applications within authorized limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected
  • Prepare statements on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action
  • Review and update credit and loan files
  • Act as joint custodian for cash and securities.