+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 6235? Or ?

Rockytheten

Jun 13, 2017
Hey all I am an FSR at CIBC, this is the duties that my hr gave me.

I am an FSR at the bank, retail level. This is what my HR provided me, some of it matches the duties mentioned on the website, does it need to match everything?

* Demonstrating the behaviors and activities necessary to provide an exceptional client experience by greeting and engaging clients, identifying and fulfilling client's immediate needs and directing them to colleagues as appropriate.

* Responding to and fulfilling clients basic financial needs, such as: personal accounts, credit cards, overdraft protection and GICs (registered and non-registered) and non complex loans and lines of credits.

* Discussing client goals and leveraging the tools available (i.e. client goals worksheet, financial health check-up, net worth.) Demonstrating the benefits and assisting clients in using alternate channels such as

* ABM, Telephone Banking, Mobile /Internet Banking. Contacting clients by phone to book appointments to discuss client needs and ensure that personal needs are met.

* Completing after sales service activities (i.e. client inquiries, product and service maintenance.)

* Resolving client problems and referring to colleagues as appropriate. Following up on problem resolution standards and policies including completing the required documentation.

* Acting as joint custodian for cash, negotiable and non-negotiable securities.

* Ensuring all client agreements, loan notes, security etc. are completed and filed in accordance with CIBC policy.

changemelwy

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah cibc fsr definitely 6235. I feel the duties are too general straightly copied from hiring description. Doesn’t need to match everything but try ask them to focus more on investment/lending sales part.

Fairyland

Nov 9, 2020
Hey all I am an FSR at CIBC, this is the duties that my hr gave me.

I am an FSR at the bank, retail level. This is what my HR provided me, some of it matches the duties mentioned on the website, does it need to match everything?

* Demonstrating the behaviors and activities necessary to provide an exceptional client experience by greeting and engaging clients, identifying and fulfilling client's immediate needs and directing them to colleagues as appropriate.

* Responding to and fulfilling clients basic financial needs, such as: personal accounts, credit cards, overdraft protection and GICs (registered and non-registered) and non complex loans and lines of credits.

* Discussing client goals and leveraging the tools available (i.e. client goals worksheet, financial health check-up, net worth.) Demonstrating the benefits and assisting clients in using alternate channels such as

* ABM, Telephone Banking, Mobile /Internet Banking. Contacting clients by phone to book appointments to discuss client needs and ensure that personal needs are met.

* Completing after sales service activities (i.e. client inquiries, product and service maintenance.)

* Resolving client problems and referring to colleagues as appropriate. Following up on problem resolution standards and policies including completing the required documentation.

* Acting as joint custodian for cash, negotiable and non-negotiable securities.

* Ensuring all client agreements, loan notes, security etc. are completed and filed in accordance with CIBC policy.
Any update on these? I am on the same board